Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5.7 R/T engine cover decals

15K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  Don3932 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am in the process of painting my engine cover, and I saw somehwere
a vendor who was selling precut decals to go over the top of the raised HEMI letters ( I think thay even had ones that looked like chrome.) and I also believe they had a set to go over the 5.7 on the top of the cover.

Can anyone direct to the right person for this??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !!

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is a good alternative for those of us who can't decide what else to do with our engine covers.

#4 ·
I saw them on ebay. Post some pics if you get them, I'm also considering them.

Best,

#11 ·
NSRT,

Please check out the supporting vendors first, but if you can't find exactly what you want, PM me and I can provide you with info for additional resources.

The attached photos are of my engine cover customization. There's a company that produces this lettering in different colors.

Good luck.

Attachments

#14 ·
Anyone ever find out where to get the decals that cover the raised HEMI letters on the engine cover?

#20 ·
#25 · (Edited)
Don: Looks sharp!!!

Hope you're not getting carpal tunnel from all the PM, but if you don't mind sending me a message as well...thanks

#26 ·
I've seen some covers that have been custom painted, really amazing stuff. Nothing like the standard decals. I've been thinking of hitting up a friend's son who does this kind of stuff. I'm in the "no cover" club, but if I could find a nice idea, I would probably put the cover back on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.