Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good app or gauge to measure 1/4 mile performance and provide some virtual dyno information, what is a good option?

I really like the look of the Gtech-Pro RR but doesn't look like it has been updated in awhile.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Thanks

brian

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and I am having buyers remorse...bought the InTune, didn't think I needed all functions of the Trinity.

Live and Learn!

brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the reply and I am having buyers remorse...bought the InTune, didn't think I needed all functions of the Trinity.

Live and Learn!

brian

Oh no! I take it you already hooked it up to you r car and cant return it? Try a long shot and see if DS will take it back if you buy thr Trinity.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup!

I've started playing with PerfExpert and it has some nice features. Hope to test more this weekend.

brian

·
Banned
473 Posts
Yup!

I've started playing with PerfExpert and it has some nice features. Hope to test more this weekend.

brian
Thanks. :smileup: Please share your experience. I've played with TT Dyno, but it also hasn't been updated in a while and I can't vouch for the accuracy.

It seems most of these take a lot of tweaking of parameters (weight, drag, barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, etc.) to get realistic results. But I'm interested to see what the accelerometer-based apps like your are like.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't had a chance to try a dyno run in PerfExpert yet, it requires quite a bit of road to redline a Challenger in 2nd gear!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts