Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have officially owned my Rallye Redline Challenger for 1 full year! Where does the time go?!:4-dontknow:

I've loved every second of the car, the looks and conversations it has stirred up with complete strangers, and the jealousy of friends and family members.:naughty:

But what I love most, is being right.:gy:

When I first was going to buy a Challenger, everyone, EVERYONE, told me "Cmon man, you gotta buy the HEMI!". 9/10 peope that said that, I found, did not even know what 'hemi' really meant:i_rolleyes:
I thought long and hard and decided, I could buy the V6, have it look the exact way I want down to the last detail, have it been $10,000 cheaper than the R/T, and have it put out way more power with a supercharger. Nobody believed it- "No way man, you'll never actually do that, and a V6 can't have more power than a V8 hemi". I laughed.:D

My Challenger, the exact way I wanted it, came to 30K.
An R/T, the exact way I wanted it, came to 40K.
Saving $10,000 I was able to take HALF of that, and purchase a Supercharger, that brings my V6 to 465hp, and the R/T of course has 370.
Add to the list, lower insurance costs, better gas mileage, lower car payments, etc... This leaves me with $5,000 to play with for mods if I should ever decide to do any others!

Love being right:smiley_thumbs_up:

1st day of delivery-

1 year anniversary-

Very happy to be apart of this forum as well over the past few years. From being a lurker to becoming a poster before I got a Challenger until now. One of the nicest forums around without question. You guys are awesome!:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Happy 1 year of ownership! :poze:

I just recently celebrated mine too, it's a wonderful feeling ain't it? :smileup:

·
13,007 Posts
Happy 1st anniversary!!

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Many More!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,044 Posts
Congrats on your 1 year ownership of a very sharp looking red on black Challenger! :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful Challenger one year anniversary. You have taken very good car of her.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,029 Posts
WTG! Here's hoping for many more years of enjoyment!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Congratulations on your first year with a crazy bad Mopar! :smileup:

·
More Than Just A Car
20,784 Posts
Happy anniversary...lets see , first year is paper, so what to get her...speeding ticket ...nahhh, how about a Dyno read out! :naughty:

Many more happy years and miles :smileup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes there will be many more to come. I have switched from car to car over the years doing leases because I just get sick of them after a while. But this is the first car I have ever wanted to keep. And putting a supercharger into it will make it feel like my own more than anything. It is going to be so awesome I can't wait to share all the goodness with everyone!
Thanks for all the kind words!

·
Registered
13,046 Posts
Congrats man!

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Happy anniversary! I myself can hardly believe that I've owned my Challenger for over four years.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Congrats on your first year in a beautiful Challenger. May many more years of enjoyment come your way! Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.