Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or heard of a 10.5" wheel and 305 tire fitting on the front of the Challenger scat pack? I have read on a few hellcat forums where people are running 10.5" or even an 11" wheel up front with around a 12mm-15mm offset.

Anyone have any info or pics?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone seen or heard of a 10.5" wheel and 305 tire fitting on the front of the Challenger scat pack? I have read on a few hellcat forums where people are running 10.5" or even an 11" wheel up front with around a 12mm-15mm offset.

Anyone have any info or pics?

Thanks,
Need a serious answer to this please. The wide body comes with a 305 in all 4 corners. So I would suppose you can make it fit!

·
Registered
2019 SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
It should fit if you use WB factory rims but they're going to stick out beyond the fender.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a Diablo custom tune.
3,578 Posts
NO. Won't fit. The wide body has a different configuration. So unless you have a wide body, 10.5 will not fit in the front.

·
Registered
2019 SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
NO. Won't fit. The wide body has a different configuration. So unless you have a wide body, 10.5 will not fit in the front.
Thanks for letting me know, what different configuration? As far as I know all they did to a regular Hellcat was put on those flares. I still have to see it to believe it.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a Diablo custom tune.
3,578 Posts
Attempt to purchase Hellcat Wide Body wheels. The wheels for the Wide Body will not fit a non-wide body front end.
Wish they would. :)

·
Registered
2019 SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
Attempt to purchase Hellcat Wide Body wheels. The wheels for the Wide Body will not fit a non-wide body front end.
Wish they would. :)
So you actually tried fitting them? Sounds like you're parroting.

As far as I know the cars are exactly the same except for the fender flares added to a wide body so the wheels would fit within the fender wells.

This is what it looks like if you just bolt on a factory widebody wheel to a factory non-widebody car.

I hate parrots!!!!!

This is what's posted from another site:

There is lady in one of the HC/Demon pages on FB who put OEM WB rims with 305s on her Challenger, I think a HC. She says they fit no problem, no rubbing front or back.
From the pics Ive seen, They "fit" but they appear to poke out past the fenders front and rear as expected though It doesnt appear to be as much as the factory pics from the WB test mules but nevertheless IMO it doesnt look nearly as good as some of the custom offsets seen here. I think she is in for a rude awakening when she gets a few more miles on the car and then looks at her paint. The fronts are going to destroy it with rocks/debris.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts