Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,735 Posts
Holy moly, that is flying for a 2 ton car, Damn.

·
12,990 Posts
Unbelievable!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I believe that as this video gets seen by more and more the demand AND price will escalate a bunch.
Damn, need to keep this under wraps or Dodge will bump the cost to over 80K easily.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Awesome, looks like Dodge delivered on this one.

·
12,990 Posts

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I think the key may be to buy one gently used in 2016 and let the original owner take the beating on the purchased price tag.

·
Premium Member
18,509 Posts
Congratulations to Dodge for allowing you to buy a 10 second car right out of the showroom. :smileup:
They do need to get a different driver though.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
change the dweeb put slicks on and run a 10.4!!!!!

·
12,990 Posts
Congratulations to Dodge for allowing you to buy a 10 second car right out of the showroom. :smileup:
They do need to get a different driver though.
Yeah, 10.8 is an incredible feat with street tires, only god knows how much went into the track prep to get those street tires to stick. I'm surprised that Dodge went with that Gas Monkey geek as their pitch man, i know hes not so popular around here, they could have made a much better choice.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yeah, 10.8 is an incredible feat with street tires, I'm surprised that Dodge went with that Gas Monkey geek as their pitch man, i know hes not so popular around here, they could have made a much better choice.
I've seen a lot of Dodge commercials recently with him as the main actor. I guess they stuck with his contract for this announcement. :p
:wow:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Pretty impressive numbers! I liked the old Hemi on the stand at the beginning of the clip! I have to agree with the majority, need different drivers, LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts