Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
That just proves, more is more and less is more. And it proves i want more.....well just one. Just one Hellcat.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Nice, they came in faster than many were predicting and now cheaper. :smileup:

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Gotta figure, even if that's right, that's before dealer mark up, then tax and tags. Ouch. Still looking at like 75k or better.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,762 Posts
Well I guess it is official now,that is lower than I expected, good for them.

·
12,990 Posts
Great news, I'm sure the Hellcat price is gonna tempt note than a few people.:smileup:

·
12,990 Posts
Great news, I'm sure the Hellcat price will have more than a few people interested.:smileup:

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Nice data sheet! Thanks for posting!

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
In Santas sack?

Dear Santa

I been very, very, very nice this year and all i want for x-mas is a Hellcat....please

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
I hope it is accurate!
It is accurate. Go to Hotrod.com and there are some new on-line articles out about the Hellcat. They even have a video of it running in the 10s with slicks and Richard Rawlings driving it. As someone else pointed out in this post, it is listed at $59,995 (car we say $60K for the sake of brevity?). A lot of car for the money!

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
It is accurate. Go to Hotrod.com and there are some new on-line articles out about the Hellcat. They even have a video of it running in the 10s with slicks and Richard Rawlings driving it. As someone else pointed out in this post, it is listed at $59,995 (car we say $60K for the sake of brevity?). A lot of car for the money!
This is the thing for me too. Spending close to 70K out the door will most likely never happen for me when buying ANY car...and not just becouse of the money...but becouse it just doesn't seem "worth it" to me. But this is one case where I'm thinking a person is actually getting a great deal for the money. I'm also thinking that way about the 392 RT Scat Pak Shaker
Editions with optional appearance package.:D

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,762 Posts
This is the thing for me too. Spending close to 70K out the door will most likely never happen for me when buying ANY car...and not just becouse of the money...but becouse it just doesn't seem "worth it" to me. But this is one case where I'm thinking a person is actually getting a great deal for the money. I'm also thinking that way about the 392 RT Scat Pak Shaker
Editions with optional appearance package.:D
I agree, short of a miracle I will not be getting one but I think it is a very good value and so do people on the Camaro and Mustang forums(well some of them).

Reactions: friendoffur
1 - 20 of 20 Posts