Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Very cool !!!! Today is also my birthday ! I called my mom to thank her today.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,764 Posts
Congrats T! Your Challenger looks amazing still!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
3,195 Posts
Good for you Theresa! You've made that car reflect "you" - it's got personality. Even if you would have traded-up every so often, your thoughts would still likely reflect back to that first Challenger...the one that's still parked safe and sound in your garage! :)👍

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Looks as good as new! I have had mine for 11 years myself, on our way to forever together as Paul Harvey used to say...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Keeping Challengers forever really fits with this car as it's design is based on an old classic. The older it gets, the more it becomes classic itself. You can't say that for the Mustang or Camaro. These cars have been evolving to the point their connection with the older models is very blurry at best.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Mine is about 10 years and two months old. . I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a 09 or 10 SRT that is a steal but they just seem to hold there value.

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Hey, that's so cool. I should see when I purchased my 2011, I think it may have been around this time of year. Can't remember. So did you get a cake and celebrate it full tilt?😀

Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,392 Posts
Congratulations, Theresa. I guess that means you were sweet sixteen when you got your Challenger?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts