Any day now... any day 😴
decisions , decisions, Have you checked out the New Mach 1.......🤣I think it is...Two summers ago, I wasn't really serious and just wanted to see if I could land a killer deal and waiting to pay down my Mustang more. Last summer I actually test drove a few and almost bought a couple of them, but they were not perfect with options and then last fall I almost ordered one, but then thought I better wait and see what the 20's have to offer. This past spring I was about ready, but then I hit a snag with my credit and the virus situation hit. Now, I'm re-thinking the trim I want and still could go with one of a few trims. In the back of my mind I'm also kind of want to know what the 400z will have to offer before committing or maybe wait and see what the 2022 Challenger has in store for the next gen Challenger.
BTW, I did just find almost the perfect optioned 1320 in SS (at least as good as you can go with that trim) with everything I wanted except for maybe the carbon and suede package. They are only listing it with the PD rebate and its also a half day drive. I did take a day off work next week so I will have several days off in a row (which rarely happens) so I could take a road trip later in the week if it sounds like this dealer wants to negotiate. But I had been thinking, it may be better to get one from a local dealer even if I had to order at only 1% under invoice so that if I have to take it in for anything, I could get a loaner and possibly a discount on service work, ect.