Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

· Banned
6 Posts
2019 White Knuckle 1320
Ive only had it 3 months or so but I like to stretch its legs and i'm pretty dam impressed with it. And thats coming from a 750 HP Fully Built ZL1 & 468 ci 71 Chevelle SS 454
Unfortunately the Dealership I bought it from swapped out the Nexen's DR's for Nitto Motivo Ultra High Performance Tires so my plan is to get a set of Rear Wheels with MT R's to swap back and forth. In the meantime their brand new, handle great and ya get swirly but somewhat controllable for still having lots of fun

I have to say I've had a lot of Supercharged Camaros & Stangs & High HP Blown ProStreet, and even 9 & 10 second Daily Driver's, MID LIFE CRISIS IS A B!TCH!!! (lol)
Ok maybe I'm getting old (60), but I truly think I've found my Favorite "Ever" Performance Vehicle and I've had over 50 pretty impressive cars and trucks through the decades. I dont think anyone that DOESNT HAVE a Drag Button can understand how one magic button can change an already impressive car into a totally different animal instantly, I LOVE THAT DAM BUTTON, LOL View attachment 276285
That White Knuckle is totally bad ass.

· Registered
878 Posts
can you give some info on the rear badge ?, I really like the look's of that
Im sorry I didn't see this earlier Breeze, believe it or not its a decal that cost under $10.00, LOL... Got it HERE

I have a question, my Nexen DR's have been replaced with Nitto's and my guess is they warped a front rotor while putting the wheels back on, does the 1320 take a std Scat Pack 1 pcs Rotor ?
Example, will something like this work ?

Last week I added this to the hood, my first ever attempt and it wasnt fun but I love it

· Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Do any of you guys ever think you should have gotten a widebody, shaker or widebody shaker or are you pretty satisfied with the 1320?
Don't waste your money on the 1320; you're so indecisive, you'll be sitting at the tree trying to figure out the "best" way to launch while your opponent crosses the finish line.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Your probably right...Its actually a little cheaper than the widebody shaker I was going to order though. That is until I would have to start buying multiple sets of extra wheels and tires (1 for daily, 1 for winter and the stocks for the occasional track day)

· Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack F8 Green
32 Posts
I had the opportunity to get a 1320 before I bought my current Scat Pack. The price was right and same color F8 green. It would have been cool to have one because of the exclusivity and it was a beautiful car but the things that turned me off was the fuzzy steering wheel and the fact that I'd be changing tires about every 5k miles. The main thing is I don't track the car. I would just have one to say I have one.

· Registered
2019 F8 Green 1320
57 Posts
Finally joined the 1320 club after trading in my 17' SPS a couple of years ago and regretting it. I was able to find one at a decent price online, a 2019 F8 Green with 1320 Plus group (which I wasn't really looking for) but it worked out well when I installed the close out (seat delete) kit, which gives me the benefit of the nicer seats with a little weight savings. Still have yet to see one in the wild since I started looking in 2019! I'm currently getting a second set of wheels powder coated to match the Brass Monkey package, which should give it a little extra shine!

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Nice. I like that color too, but thinking of going with sinamon stick instead. I am thinking of doing the same with the wheels too unless I can find some brass monkeys cheap. I've been wanting to call the dealer daily for about a week and a half now, but keep thinking do I really want the 1320 or the WB.

· Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
10 Posts
2019 White Knuckle 1320
Ive only had it 3 months or so but I like to stretch its legs and i'm pretty dam impressed with it. And thats coming from a 750 HP Fully Built ZL1 & 468 ci 71 Chevelle SS 454
Unfortunately the Dealership I bought it from swapped out the Nexen's DR's for Nitto Motivo Ultra High Performance Tires so my plan is to get a set of Rear Wheels with MT R's to swap back and forth. In the meantime their brand new, handle great and ya get swirly but somewhat controllable for still having lots of fun

I have to say I've had a lot of Supercharged Camaros & Stangs & High HP Blown ProStreet, and even 9 & 10 second Daily Driver's, MID LIFE CRISIS IS A B!TCH!!! (lol)
Ok maybe I'm getting old (60), but I truly think I've found my Favorite "Ever" Performance Vehicle and I've had over 50 pretty impressive cars and trucks through the decades. I dont think anyone that DOESNT HAVE a Drag Button can understand how one magic button can change an already impressive car into a totally different animal instantly, I LOVE THAT DAM BUTTON, LOL View attachment 276285
Love that 1320 on the tail. where did you get that? Is it a sticker or some kind of badge?

· Registered
1 Posts
Me, as of Monday. Traded my 2018 T/A Plus on a Frostbite 1320 with Plus package.

Gave up a sunroof and Harmon Kardon audio, gained 110HP and an amazing amount of giddy-up out of the hole. It just sits and gits, squirts out like it's AWD, except the nose is pointing towards the sky when the hammer drops. I haven't stopped grinning yet, it's the most fun I've had in a Mopar, and I've been behind the wheel of many a Scat, and a few Cats.

Heck, when I bought my loaded out 5.7 T/A, I actually passed on a new and thousands cheaper '18 Scat Pack A8 (low-spec with 245s) because it was such a tire-burner (and I'm not a fan of Houndstooth).

The 1320 only burns when you want it to, from a dig on pavement it might haze a bit, but doesn't use the first three gears spinning, it uses them to accelerate. With the tires showing the off-the-truck factory-fill 38 PSI warmed up, 85 degree Central Florida day, on regular asphalt, I've already put down consistent 3.8 to 3.9 0-60 times (according to the EVIC) in Drag mode with TC still on, and the trans brake and launch control can't even be used yet (I'll fix that this weekend!), plus that tire pressure was too high, even for the street.

It also rides nice. Nicer than my old cushy '18 SXT Plus, and a lot nicer than my '18 T/A with the stiff Performance Handling Group setup. It's a little floatier than the T/A, a little more pitch and roll when cornering or braking, but still planted and responsive. And frankly, I don't need a canyon carver in flat Florida, but a softer daily driver is appreciated.

View attachment 265423

· Registered
1 Posts
2019 White Knuckle 1320

where do i get that rear emblem for my new 2021 1320

· Registered
1,336 Posts
I finally picked up my Sinamon Stick 1320 on Friday guys! Its pretty nice, but will take getting used to how big it is compared to my Mustang. Not the best time of the year to get it though as I'm already worried about driving it this winter.

· Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,849 Posts
I finally picked up my Sinamon Stick 1320 on Friday guys! Its pretty nice, but will take getting used to how big it is compared to my Mustang. Not the best time of the year to get it though as I'm already worried about driving it this winter.
Well congrats, that purchase did not take long at all. Pics required.

· Registered
878 Posts
Update
I'm now 8 months+ in and still couldn't be more happy with it. I truly cant wait to drive it each and every time and ended up putting Nexans back on the rear and added a few Graphics. These 1320's are very impressive and a pleasure to drive, Look Bad Ass, Handle Well, Comfortable, and Impressive Power...
PS
Am I the only one that loves Drag Mode so much you pretty much drive in it 24/7, LOL
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

· Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,849 Posts
View attachment 289426
Not the best pic, but from when I got home with it on Friday. BTW, is the ride supposed to be kind of rough like its riding on winter tires? I'm assuming its the drag radials. The tire pressure varies between 30-34 depending on the temp.
You have the windows tinted and Scat Bees on the 1/4 windows already, nice. Looks like a nice garage.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
You have the windows tinted and Scat Bees on the 1/4 windows already, nice. Looks like a nice garage.
No, that is actually the way I picked it up. I think the dealer put the bees on it and I do not believe the windows are tinted. It was just kind of dreary out. The garage isn't bad. Its the first one I've had (of my own at least) at age 51. It needs some paint and I need to get some Dodge signs and stuff, but mostly some decent tools and a tool chest of some kind. BTW, I finally got on it a little once today and wow does it pull! I was going to wait until the magic 500 number I've been hearing, but looked down and saw 420 and thought that is close enough to see what she will do. I just filled it up again and surprised they will only go low 300's which isn't quite as much as my Mustang did with a smaller tank. It may not have been totally full though as I just got it to F on the ODO and didn't wait until it stopped flowing from the pump and I know they get a few less miles per gallon. I'm averaging around 20 now and I usually got 23-24 in the stang. The dealer did say after about 1200 miles the mileage improves a bit and you get a little more power. I know it depends on how you drive it to a big degree too.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
I probably should have known about this, but it seems there are only two drive modes in the 1320, standard or drag unless I'm missing something. I thought for sure there would be a way to select another one. I know the suspension and steering have another choice, but only two choices for the motor or trans? Seems like it should have a mode for bad weather too like my Mustang had (wet/snow), but guess you just have to baby it, switch out to some decent tires on and maybe add some weight to the trunk.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts