2,447 Posts
From a Michigan ex-pat; welcome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It's ok , I am not buying it to sell it
[QUOTE="josho, post: 185514]
....what did I say? a 1320 is a trim level on an RT. There is no S in front, and you wont get that value regardless of the trim of the RT.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
852 Posts
47k for an Rt? Yikes! I would wait till this market cools off. You bought at about the highest the market has ever been. Once dealers start getting inventory again in 3-5 months the prices will begin to drop. If you can cancel it I would advise it, that vehicle will be worth 35k when you drive off the lot.
That's nothing. I'm thinking of ordering one with most of the options that comes out to about 55k. But that's before dealer discount.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's ok , I am not buying it to sell it
[QUOTE="josho, post: 185514]
....what did I say? a 1320 is a trim level on an RT. There is no S in front, and you wont get that value regardless of the trim of the RT.
[/QUOTE]
That’s great man I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I kind of have a plan for the car . I have a 68 Camaro SS that I am finishing up and I will sell it and I want to buy a 426 hellephant and whip it into the 1320 . It will be my last hurrah as far as cars go before I retire

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all ,
I ordered my 1320 march,22,2021 still waiting for it to be delivered . I hope it comes this week lol my daily driver is gonna be in the shop for awhile .
Mike
I ordered mine dec 24, 2018. It is white and i had the dealer put on the black R/T side stripe, shaker with the shaker stripes and it also has srt tail piece with red calipers. Lokks pretty good and no one has one like mine.
Steven J.
P.S. Took it to the Mopar nats in 2019. Ran 12.2 @ 115

·
Registered
852 Posts
I ordered mine dec 24, 2018. It is white and i had the dealer put on the black R/T side stripe, shaker with the shaker stripes and it also has srt tail piece with red calipers. Lokks pretty good and no one has one like mine.
Steven J.
P.S. Took it to the Mopar nats in 2019. Ran 12.2 @ 115
That is different, a 1320 with the shaker? Any pics? You probably didn't do the white faced gauges I bet?

·
Registered
22,922 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Still waiting , car has been sitting somewhere since June 17th no new updates from the dodge people .

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,739 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Illinois! 1320's are worth the wait... ;)

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,407 Posts
It shouldn't matter what the trim level is, especially on this forum. SRT shouldn't dump on Scat Pack, Scat Pack shouldn't dump on R/T, and no one should dump on the SXT/SE. You're own a Challenger, the coolest retro 70's coupe for the past 14 years. Congrats! You're a member of MOPAR, the brotherhood of muscle. (I can almost hear the faint strains of God Bless America).

Doesn't matter what Challenger trim level another forum member drives, or what he or she paid for it, because I know I'm not helping anyone with payments for any car that isn't parked in my garage.

·
Registered
78 Posts
CONGRATS & WELL WORTH THE WAIT (y)
Mine was $51,260 in 2019 before Dealer, Prep, Tax, add on's (i bought it used for hi 30's ;)
I could not think of a single option i could want that mine dont have, and of course all the Go Fast Goodies and Killer Performance & Drag Racing Software. But nothing means more to me than THE DRAG BUTTON. One simple push of a button and your Motor, Trans, Suspension, Steering, Exhaust, & Performance, changes from Night to Day. IT'S TRULY AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!

I would take my 1320 over any Challenger out there outside a Demon, your going to love it....

·
Registered
852 Posts
What about the widebody trim? I want to order, but keep going back and forth. The WB looks meaner IMO, has the flat bottom steering wheel, better handling, bigger wheels stock and I could get the tan seats, but the 1320 is quicker, better value, rarer and more of the classic look.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts