Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I'm going to be needing new tires for my T/A in the next couple months. I'm wondering what you all have had the best luck with. I bought the car used so I'm not sure what they came with when it was new, but I doubt they came with the 'Ironman iMOVE SUV' tires that are on there now. The window sticker just says 'All season performance'. Fortunately the standard size is 275/40 and not the skinnier 245's.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
If you have the 9.5” wheels, I run 285/35 Continental Extreme Contact Sport all around on mine. You can get 285/40 but only a limited number of manufacturers for that size. I think Pirelli and Dunlop. 285’s are a good look and fit along with better handling IMO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have the 9.5” wheels, I run 285/35 Continental Extreme Contact Sport all around on mine. You can get 285/40 but only a limited number of manufacturers for that size. I think Pirelli and Dunlop. 285’s are a good look and fit along with better handling IMO.
I was wondering about going a little wider! I do have the 9.5" wheels so this is definately a possibility. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I believe the TA's came from the factory with Pirelli All Season 275/40ZR20's...but it's a matter of preference replacing them...looking at some summer B.F. Goodrich g-force sport comp's myself....good luck.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I just put some Nitto NT555 G2’s on and love them. They are an ultra high performance summer tire but they have a excellent tread pattern and I am very pleased with them so far.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 5.7L A8
6 Posts
My 5.7L T/A came with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar. Only lasted about 16,000 miles. I went ahead and had the dealership put the same tires on when they replaced them. Good grip and no complaints other than the life.

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
No more Goodyears for me. I’ve got Michellin’s now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts