Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey first post from long island, new york. just picked up my mopar 10 about a month ago. #106 silver stripe , manual tranny . any input on upgrading the exhaust and also lowering kit. im leaning towards the Eibach adjustable coil overs. but the exhaust is stumping me.
thanks

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for the driver's seat! We'd love to see pictures of your ride (we're funny that way).

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:wavey: Hello and Welcome from Michigan !!! :wavey:

:Racing: We are glad you joined us. Please enjoy the site. Look around at the wealth of knowledge we have to offer and perhaps you'll have some to offer us as well. :Racing:

·
RWHP=463.3 RWTQ=456.1
2,340 Posts
Welcome to the Z from North Country NY. Congrats on your Mopar 10 and happy motoring. Regarding exhaust systems, there's a lot to choose from. It all Depends on the sound your looking for and $ you're willing spend. For me it was the Borla ATAK on my six speed. Makes the hemi sound like it should when accelerating but little drone when up to speed.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Welcome to the Z from upstate NY, Albany area!!I cant believe the mopar 10 didnt put the mopar coilover kit on this car???They should have put it on at the factory???I have the mopar coilover kit and love it but it is expensive!On the exhaust i would say get the corsa or the solo kit!!!

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C........ :4-wavey:

·
SuperCharged 512.2 RWHP
2,230 Posts
Welcome to the Z from CT

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z from Seattle