Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had already posted on HemiFever's ThrottleBody thread but felt compelled to post a little bit about my experience. I ordered a trinity, TB, and 180 thermostat from Sean. When I got my delivery I ran into "issues" trying to get the canned tune loaded and mine backed up. Sean was infinitely patient with me (I am very computer and tune savvy as I have been doing this on cars and bikes for a LOT of years) so I was doing "my own thing" through a lot of his troubleshooting..LOL. I ended up having to get with Diablo, as it was beyond our capabilities. I ended up on phone with Diablo a LONG time and they immediately knew who Sean was and that gave me immediate credibility when I said I had worked with Sean trying to get it fixed.

I couldn't be happier once it all got up and running, both with Sean AND Diablo, as both of them TRULY went far and beyond the extra mile to ensure everything worked and I was up and running as quickly as possible!! Mike, Garret, and Sean were all AWESOME!! And the tune, throttle body and thermostat are all working exceptionally!!! When I say I couldn't be happier, I absolutely mean I couldn't be happier!!!

·
Vendor
447 Posts
awesome. Yea quirks can suck when they arise but are generally worked out :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.