Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
At this time there are 2 Weekly cruise in locations in the Central Maryland area which are going on every Friday and Saturday night. Both are in Glen Burnie just off Route 2.

1) Behind Toys R us every Friday evening 6-9pm. 50:50 raffle, music lots of cars. All makes and models welcome... avg 100 plus cars every week.

2) in Front of the Pep Boys every Saturday evening 6-9pm. Open to all makes and models. Music, snack bar hamburgers hot dogs cold drinks.... new this year at this location, avg 50-100 cars the first couple weeks.

Would love to see more Challengers and mopars come on out for the fun. Just to hang out with other like minded people.

·
Registered
29 Posts
1) Behind Toys R us every Friday evening 6-9pm. 50:50 raffle, music lots of cars. All makes and models welcome... avg 100 plus cars every week.
I almost showed up at ToysRUs last Friday, but was still too fatigued from my outpatient surgery the day before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in that area are they still going on during the summer I would like to attend I have been looking for something like this if you could let me know I would appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts