Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will i have any issues going with 10" all around my car ? i see alot of staggered sets but not many full 10" sets .. thanks for the help

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
got tens in the rear with 295's. its tight back there but no rubs. 9's in the front with 255's up there. No rubbing there either. But again it is close.
If you plan on dropping it be careful how wide you go. research that first. I wanted to lower. But also wanted 295's in the rear. I don't want to roll my fenders and I like the width too much. So no lowering for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I test fitted one of my 20x10 rears on the front of my SRT Core the other day while I had it off replacing the rear tires.

I fit, it would not on the R/T charger that I had before.

I'm currently running 8.5 on the front with a 275/40/20
10 on the rear with a 315/35/20

When it comes time for a full set of tires I will be testing a 285/35/20 Rival on the front on a 10.

The car is also lowered on Eibach pro kit springs and sway bars.

Only rubbing experienced is with 4 adults and trunk loaded. Minor rolling of fender ans possible trimming of fender liner would remedy this.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i was just thinking about so i can rotate the tires i have 17x10.5 cobra r for the track and as far as the lowering i think im going to do coil overs just not 100% yet but yeah i dont need any rubbing at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts