Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6Spd B5Blue 30,000 miles. Vin # 2B3-LJ74W79H-641481. Every option available in 2009. Mods are listed as Eibach Sportline Plus kit (springs, anti-swaybars). Mopar cold air intake, Mopar front strut tower brace and Dodge Challenger door sill guards. Asking $26,500

Attachments

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Wow, that is a beauty. Had it been available when I was purchasing my 2012 RT, I would have picked up instead for sure.

Reactions: trudyc

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Nice looking ride and priced right with low miles....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the replies. I really hope a forum member or friend of one is looking for a nice Challenger this summer. It would be nice to know that she goes to a good home.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to add photos of the engine and underhood mods. Here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Very nice ride. Should not have any problems getting rid of that beautiful challenger. Good luck my friend

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice ride. Should not have any problems getting rid of that beautiful challenger. Good luck my friend
Thank you. We're going to put it on Autotrader and Craigslist tomorrow. Can't wait to only worry about detailing two cars. Love the car but only drive the new Scat Anymore.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,015 Posts
Thank you. We're going to put it on Autotrader and Craigslist tomorrow. Can't wait to only worry about detailing two cars. Love the car but only drive the new Scat Anymore.

I wish you luck!

Reactions: B5bluetoyou

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD!!! A very nice young couple bought the car and took delivery today. I'm very happy that she went to such nice people. Thank you everyone for the comments and well wishes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.