Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never thought I'd do this, but then again, I never thought Dodge would build the Hellcat. :4-dontknow:.......

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 - 6-speed in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat ("Josie") Built November 13, 2008.
Only 25,197 miles. The car is "fully documented" with build sheets, order sheets, build progression (status) sheets, Monroney, original Bill of Sale, all original tags from the manufacturer (I even have the temporary tag that I brought it back to New York with!). I also have all of the receipts for all of the modifications/materials made to the car. This has been kept in a three-ring binder, which goes with the car.

OEM:
**6.1L 425 hp / 420 lb ft
**6 speed Tremec T6060 transmission
**Kicker Premium Sound System
**SRT OEM wheels and Goodyear F1 Supercar tires (appx 2000 miles on new rubber)

Modifications:
**Corsa Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back exhaust system with laser-etched/polished tips (no "drone")
**DiabloSport Predator Tuner - with Johan Mangs custom tune installed
**HopNot Stage 2 kit
**Skip-Shift Solenoid bypass
**Hurst :Competition Plus" Billet 6-speed Shifter (under OEM grip)
**MOPAR Cold Air Intake
**MOPAR "Challenger" Door Sills
**MOPAR Embroidered "Challenger" Floor and Trunk Mats
**Jet 180* thermostat
**Bo Rice Sequential Taillights
**Complete Billet Tech caps / covers / catch-can set - in anodized blue
**Hand sanded intake manifold - satin finish
**XRP Braided Stainless Steel coolant lines and blue anodized hose-end fittings
**Spectre hand-braided stainless steel radiator hoses
**Moroso Satin Aluminum Radiator Reservoir - satin finish
**Moroso Satin Almuinum Power Steering tank
- satin finish
**3GCustomz DieCut "Challenger" Engine Half-Covers painted in MetalSpecks Blue (matches blue anodize parts)
**3GCustomz ABS Cover painted in MetalSpecks Blue
(matches blue anodized parts)
**Strut Tower and Battery Covers painted in MetalSpecks Blue (matches blue anodized parts)
**Petty's Garage Strut Tower Brace
**R-1 Concepts Slotted and Cross-drilled Rotors
**Hawk Semi-Metallic Pads

**Matte Black MOPAR "C-Stripes"
**3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Accents
..........(center console bezels, overhead console, vanity mirrors, door pulls and panel pillars, vents, steering wheel)
**SRT Red Door Panel Piping
**Blue LED Engine Bay /Interior (overhead console, foot-well & under-seat)/Trunk ambient lighting

**3DGraphics/Alteris "SRT" Nose and Steering Wheel Badges and Start Button
**Custom-made "hand-sewn" "SRT" Trunk Lid Liner

This car has received numerous show awards, including:
***Favorite Late-Model MOPAR - Musclepalooza XIV - Sept 2011
***Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 2012 - 2nd Place - Modified 2009 Challenger
***Favorite Late-Model MOPAR - Hemmings Motor News Cruise In - May 2012 (pictured in Hemmings Motor News - August 2012 edition)
*** 1 - Best In Show
*** 2 - Best Engine Bay
*** 1 - Best Muscle Car
*** 1 - Best Challenger
*** 12 - Top 20 Awards

This car went to a local dealership for replacement of cracked rocker panels and cracked paint on the roof-railstrips and a TSB "Flash update" for the keyfob in April of 2010.
Mobil 1 0W40 Synthetic used (except for three cycles with AMSOIL 0W40). Always used Wix/NAPA Gold oil filters. The car has made several passes down the quarter mile, with a PB of 13.36 @ 106.66(DA corrected to 13.1).

I have approximately $55K invested in the car.
It's "show ready" as it sits.
There have been NO problems of any kind with this car.
It averages 25.2 mpg on the highway.
There have NEVER been any mechanical problems or issues with this car. It has been "flawless" in every way. :smileup:
1503 SRT8 Challengers 6-speeds made in Brilliant Black in 2009.
Original engine and exhaust parts go with the car.

Asking $35,000.00
Located in Upstate New York - near Albany (45 minutes from the NY/VT/MA border).
Many pictures available on request.
PM me or contact me via email at [email protected] .

Thanks for looking! :smileup:

***Also now has BilletTech engraved Throttle Body cover installed***

·
Dazed & Confused
36,593 Posts
Good luck with the sale Bob. No matter if you sell it or trade it someone will end up with one hell of a ride!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with the sale Bob. No matter if you sell it or trade it someone will end up with one hell of a ride!
Thank you, Joe. She's been a great car! Wish I could keep her AND get a Hellcat.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
beautiful car at a great price. i have been envious of your intake and side stripes for years!
Thank you very much for the kind words, Eric! :smileup:

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Really nice price, particularly for all the classy mods you did. It's like getting... it IS someone getting a custom car. Anyway, best of luck, I don;t think you will have a problem selling it and of course if anyone I know is looking I will send them your way.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Great car for someone. I'm glad you're sticking in the Challenger family, Bob. Careful with that Hellcat, it's going to be a beast!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really nice price, particularly for all the classy mods you did. It's like getting... it IS someone getting a custom car. Anyway, best of luck, I don;t think you will have a problem selling it and of course if anyone I know is looking I will send them your way.
Thanks for the very nice words, Darth! Much appreciated! :smileup:

Great car for someone. I'm glad you're sticking in the Challenger family, Bob. Careful with that Hellcat, it's going to be a beast!
Thank you, Chris. I promise to show all the respect it's due to the new Challenger! :smileup:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
real beauty Bob, ...who ever gets your car will be one lucky person....good luck on the sale and congrats on going for the Hellcat!
Thanks, Rob, on all accounts! Much appreciated! :wave:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Good luck with the sale and your new Hellcat. If I could afford it I'd buy it and give my RT to my wife. She always wants to drive MY car. lol.....

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I wish I could buy it from you. I'd take it down to Arrington and throw a 468 Hemi in it! :smileup:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good luck with the sale and your new Hellcat. If I could afford it I'd buy it and give my RT to my wife. She always wants to drive MY car. lol.....
Thanks, Steve! I'm sure you wife would love that! :smileup:
I wish I could buy it from you. I'd take it down to Arrington and throw a 468 Hemi in it! :smileup:
Well, you'd probably recover a good part of the cost by selling the bling in the engine bay.
Would you put Zoomers on the 468 Arrington? :naughty: Nevermind....I think I know the answer. :D

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
well, that is really a dream-car! Good luck on the sale. It will be nice to se the Hellcat :smileup:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, that is really a dream-car! Good luck on the sale. It will be nice to se the Hellcat :smileup:
Thank, Bud! :smiley_thumbs_up:
The dealer offered me a fair price as a trade-in, but if I can get more of what I have into it, why not try? :4-dontknow:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
This Post is one year old or older so I am bumping it to the top. If you no
longer want this open, please advise us. We are trying to keep this area up to
date and not have un-necessary searching for things that are no longer
available.
If no response to this one year old notification within 30 days, It will be
moved to the archive.
Thank You for your cooperation in these matters.
Tom/Z Staff/Moderator/Group Leader

1 - 17 of 17 Posts