Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a brand new (67 miles) FF RT Classic on eBay located at a dealer in NY. BIN price is $29.995 but you can make an offer. Looks pretty nice with the white classic stripes and white interior. Anyone in the market for this color and made an offer - I would think cash $27,500 would close the deal. If I had a stall for it, I'd think about buying it myself. Anyone in the market for something like this check it out. That's some low miles... could be a steal for a buyer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Chall...c3c83dbee&item=121274358766&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

·
13,007 Posts
Nice looking car, it will surely make someone happy.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Dang! 2010 with only 67 miles, someone is going to get a great deal :smileup:

The white interior does look cool, I like it better than the red interior in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
That is a great deal....FF was such a limited production color, that Challenger will be worth way more down the road. Good buy for someone.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Nice car but you gotta wonder why this car was sitting for four years.
Believe it or not, the color. They either love it or hate it. I have had people tell me that they had seen FF cars on the dealer lot for a year or so before someone bought it. Most MOPAR folks know its a take off on the 70's Panther Pink, and they like the Furious Fuchsia version color.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
The sign on the car's window states that it had one owner. I wonder how long the dealer has had it.

I agree with Garfield411, FF is a love-it-or-hate-it color. FF is not a match to the old Panther Pink / Moulin Rouge color, since FF is a metallic color and PP/MR was non-metallic.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I think I'm going to show this to my wife!!! Thanx for the heads up Tiki! Vicki has been talking about a FF Challenger for some time now............

Oh Jon....your wife HAS to get this car!!!! Nothing Compliments a Plum Crazy like a Furious Fuchsia! They would look killer parked next to each other in your garage!!!! Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Hey Susie, I sent Vicki the link and she just e-mailed me back. She's squirming over that FF. I know she want's it but can she afford it?
I bet we'll be doing some serious number crunching tonight!!!
I'd like to help her with it but I have my own thing going right now.....this spring I start on a 30'x70' garage / shop, so my $$$$ is spoken for....gotta have a place to park & work on 'em.....

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
About the Furious Fuchsia color. If I remember correctly, FF was the last impact color for 2010. Chrysler was going to call the 2010 PHP color Panther Pink. But the powers to be went back and forth on the issue and decided there may be a copy right infringement with Owens Corning about the use of "Panther Pink". So Chrysler decided to call it Furious Fuchsia instead of Panther Pink.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Hey Susie, I sent Vicki the link and she just e-mailed me back. She's squirming over that FF. I know she want's it but can she afford it?
I bet we'll be doing some serious number crunching tonight!!!
I'd like to help her with it but I have my own thing going right now.....this spring I start on a 30'x70' garage / shop, so my $$$$ is spoken for....gotta have a place to park & work on 'em.....
Dude....happy wife...happy life!! LOL Crunch those numbers!!!! She deserves this car!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I called and spoke to a John Harmon. I offered 25k cash and they said no, they want the listed price. Not sure why it says "best offer". Anyway, I inquired about the fact that the car has had one owner, low miles and the fact that it has been sitting etc. I was told I would have to call back later to get "the full story". Not sure exactly what all this means and or adds up to. I thought for 25k it would cool for my wife to have but if there is something going on with this car I'm thinking not for me.

If anyone finds out more to the story. Keep us all posted. Could be nothing, but at this point I would like to know just for the heck of it!

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
I think I'm going to show this to my wife!!! Thanx for the heads up Tiki! Vicki has been talking about a FF Challenger for some time now............
Go for it, Jon! Two Hi-Impact color in a family would be great! I know a couple in Manassas that have a B5 and an FF!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I hope any potential buyers take a minute and pull the trunk carpeting or look at a concealed spot for flood damage. Great car, but that mileage is suspicious. New York 2010, Hurricane Sandy 2012... I'd look closely before making an offer. You'd be amazed what a good detail shop can do.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I'm thinking like Rajunz.....my neighbor is a HUGE Mustang fan and collector. He has an '05 GT with 12 miles on it and a 2010 GT500 with less than that.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
wow, what a time capsule... i'm sure that car is going to make someone a proud owner! it sure would be interesting to know the back story! good find!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.