Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member Of The Month

Members can nominate two people per month, who they feel have made contributions that have gone above and beyond to make the Z the best place for a Challenger owner to be!

If you list more than two, the first two people listed will be your nominations.

Not everyone who is nominated gets in the running for voting. The top five nominees (plus ties) move on to the final voting for MOTM.

CONTEST RULES:

1. Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.
2. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself!
3. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Challenger is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.
4. The top 5 nominees will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.
5. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month. (Upload pictures if you want to make it to the final round! - You might also want to let someone know that you nominated them, so they can upload a picture....)
6. Nominees who did not win the contest must sit out one month before they may be nominated again.
7. Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future ChallengerZ contests.
8. The winner will receive a special MOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Challenger, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!
(Or not having
) In which case we will have to

For complete rules click here:
Contest Rules

Good luck everyone!

The Following members are NOT eligible to be nominated this month:

Bigsnake
DieselDave24v
Pirates Girl
Weezerzeke
Panda RT
Drp6982
Latenite1
peelin
Adam
Vin57
Krazy Kim
SRTAndy
09ChallengerDad
Darth
Sk8nSanta
JesseRayJames
jkelly16
KeysB5Blue
petriTL
2010DETYELLOWRT
williams rt
BACNBLK
oilslick
MIDNITE RT
TJGS
Chadwick
CTRaider
mstreet
climberccm

Coyote
friendoffur
Scat Pack
Torred Hot
Vanish
JHSmith
Thommo
BigSlamu
2010Challenger
Avarageerod

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
this month i'd like to nominate JKlotz10 and Galvatron...

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
1BADDRT gets my nomination this month. :smileup:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,115 Posts
SRT PWR is my first nom. Hajo is my second. :smileup:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'd like to nominate 1BADDRT and JKlotz10 this month too. Good luck to all.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I'll nominate AZ MSCL and Charlene this month.

Reactions: Charlene

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
The Lose of a good Friend and Mopar Guy " Billy G. Hobbs

I know he isn't eligable . Or don't think he is . He wasn't in to computer's . But know he used his girl friend computer or through her . Or his family . I meet him about right after I got my 09 R/T 6 speed . At a car show in Bardstown Ky. He had a 09 B 5 Blue Classic R/T . Then he added a PC ( Purple ) SRT 8 to his Mopar collection . He joined myself and another Challenger owner to eating Breakfast every Saturday morning at a little dinner in Bardstown. Think we only missed eating a few Saturday's together in the next almost 3 years. Billy was alway's bringing in a magizine showing me something about Mopars . Mostly about our Challenger's. And he modded his car's with CAI , Perf. exhaust right away after getting a new car. I talked to the guy that had sold most of them to him in the last few year's . He said he had sold Charger's to him as well as the Challengers . Five he said . And learned he has alway's been a Mopar Man . He told me earlier this year someone at my local dealer said they had gotten a new white Challenger IE 392 in on the showroom floor . It was sold but we could look at it . We both headed to the dealer after breakfast . As soon as Billy looked at it . He told the sales manger to get him one . Money wasn't a object . And they found a dealer willing to let one go in Ga. Billy drove down to pick it up . They couldn't find one for myself . So I ordered a new Black SRT 8 with the 392 . And I love it . Billy went to Challenger Fiest this year to watch me run it a Bowling Green Drag Way . I ran a 12.64 @ 110 mph. on street tire's . That really made Billy happy . He really enjoyed that day . Even though he didn't run his white with blue stripe's SRT 8 . His collection of Mopar's included his 2011 392 edition , 2010 purple SRT 8 at the time and a Screaming Eagle HD . The last time I saw Billy was the Sat before Thanksging at Breakfast . He passed away this past Wed. at the VA hospital . I will go to see him at the funeral home and his burial tomorrow. I'm sure he will be missed by many as a friend . And to all that love Mopars That knew him . Thanks for listening . If their is a Mopar heaven . He is there. And when I hear Thunder . That is Billy revving his engine.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.