Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dazed & Confused
35,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything and everything related to the June MOTM Contest should be posted and discussed here!

Good Luck everyone
:smileup:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
With over 8000 members let's have a little more participation from everybody folks. If your registered, you can vote !

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

With over 8000 members let's have a little more participation from everybody folks. If you're registered, you can vote !

·
SOAL Challenger
1,326 Posts
With over 8000 members let's have a little more participation from everybody folks. If your registered, you can vote !
Man it's a little tough to nominate or vote for us newer members. I mean I've been here a little over a month and have a pretty good idea of who the very helpful senior members are, not that all aren't, BUT most of them are already in the list of "cant be nominated"! Now I'm not saying by any means that there aren't a whole bunch more who deserve. I know there are. It's just that I / we don't really know who they are yet. :4-dontknow: I am voting but I am going to have to go with whom some of you others have chosen, because I recognize some of the names and have read some of their stuff. As time goes on then maybe I will be able to actually pull a name out of the woodwork, who has made past or present contributions, that may still deserve the honor. Now having said all that, us newer members can follow the lead, since we have been reading, and have definately picked up something from somebody's comments that has helped us out. :smileup:

·
Dazed & Confused
35,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man it's a little tough to nominate or vote for us newer members. I mean I've been here a little over a month and have a pretty good idea of who the very helpful senior members are, not that all aren't, BUT most of them are already in the list of "cant be nominated"! Now I'm not saying by any means that there aren't a whole bunch more who deserve. I know there are. It's just that I / we don't really know who they are yet. :4-dontknow: I am voting but I am going to have to go with whom some of you others have chosen, because I recognize some of the names and have read some of their stuff. As time goes on then maybe I will be able to actually pull a name out of the woodwork, who has made past or present contributions, that may still deserve the honor. Now having said all that, us newer members can follow the lead, since we have been reading, and have definately picked up something from somebody's comments that has helped us out. :smileup:
You got the right idea. We have a bunch of members that help in all sorts of ways, even down to just complimenting your ride or mods. It's whoever you think deserves it. You throwing a name in the hat may help others recognize them too!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I was nominated and didnt even know it till a day ago. Im actually surprised that anyone nominated me, ive only been on here a few months if that. Ty for the nomination, im honored!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts