Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Dazed & Confused
35,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big Congratulations goes out to CTRaider, our May 2011 MOTM winner :head3: :w00t: :pepper: :ura1: :bananalama: :Banana01: :999: :woohoo:

Here's a photo of CTRaider and the Convoy Captains presenting Nick Salerno with the raffle proceeds, $2,000.
Left to Right: Curta09RT, NYAL, Bullett, CTRaider, Nick Salerno, Nick's Dad, 2010DETYELLOWRT, Nick's Uncle, Pdean13, PACKN8.

First I'd just like to say congratulations to all MOTM nominees and winners past and present. You guys and gals are all first class in my book. I am truly honored to join your ranks.

Here's my story. Back in November 2008, I had a Challenger on order, but feared, like many of us did, that Dodge was going out of business before our cars were delivered. I found the same car I ordered on a lot in East Brunswick, NJ, so I went down for a test drive, and of course, I drove the car home. The rest is history.

Before the new generation Challenger came along, I never did much wrenching on my own car,
never spent any time on any internet forum and I definately never spent any time on a road course. As you know, now I'm doing all three and loving every minute of it. My wife tells me I'm having a mid-life crisis. I told her I'm doing just fine. It's the poor souls who don't have a Challenger to wail on that are having a crisis. I pray for them.

I've made some great local and long distance friends through the Z. I am always in awe of how quickly Z members take action and chip in whenever given the opportunity to help someone out. Especially when it's one of our veterans. I can't believe how far some of you drove to attend the fundraisers at Mohegan Sun and how generously you donated raffle prizes. These cars of ours really do attract some first class, old school people who value what is really important. You are a very loyal and unselfish bunch and I am proud to call you my friends.

I hope to meet more of you in person as I drive across this great country of ours in September, during the Cannonball Run Rat Race. I feel a great responsibility to represent my fellow Z members righteously and take home the prize for our troops in a Dodge Challenger. My co-driver and I are committed to delivering the goods. Long live the Z!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I can't think of anyone more deserving of the MOTM award. Congratulations Mike!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,337 Posts
Congratulations Mike! Welcome to the club!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Way to go! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Congratulations, good sir :smileup:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
:wavey::smileup:Congrats on a well deserved honor.Keep rockin the Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :git::ura1::head3::rockon::999:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Mike,
You are very deserving of such an honor. You are what Challenger Z members really appreciate. Thanks for being so involved, not just on the forumZ, but also all the events. Rock on !

·
Politically correct.
11,104 Posts
Congratulations Mike!!!! Great job!!! A well deserved win for a great dude!!! It was an honor meeting you in person last week!!! Keep doing what your doing and you'll win that race too!!!! Here's to you my friend..... :beerchug:

:smileup:

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
:knee7rm:Congrats Mike!!You are the MAN!!There are so many members that are great on this site but this month too me you deserved it more then any, you are an amazing person and to do what you do for others requires a lot of time and work.Thank you for everything and keep up the great work on the Z!!!!

·
SuperCharged 512.2 RWHP
2,231 Posts
Congrats Mike!!! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts