Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member Of The Month

Members can nominate two people per month, who they feel have made contributions that have gone above and beyond to make the Z the best place for a Challenger owner to be!

If you list more than two, the first two people listed will be your nominations.

Not everyone who is nominated gets in the running for voting. The top five nominees (plus ties) move on to the final voting for MOTM.

CONTEST RULES:

1. Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.
2. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself!
3. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Challenger is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.
4. The top 5 nominees will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.
5. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month. (We have not been enforcing this one, but will start this month - upload pictures if you want to make it to the final round! - You might also want to let someone know that you nominated them, so they can upload a picture....)
6. Nominees who did not win the contest must sit out one month before they may be nominated again.
7. Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future ChallengerZ contests.
8. The winner will receive a special MOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Challenger, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!
(Or not having
) In which case we will have to

For complete rules click here:
Contest Rules

Good luck everyone!

The Following members are NOT eligible to be nominated this month:

Bigsnake
DieselDave24v
Pirates Girl
Weezerzeke
Panda RT
Drp6982
Latenite1
peelin
Adam
Vin57
Krazy Kim
SRTAndy
09ChallengerDad
Darth
Sk8nSanta
JesseRayJames
jkelly16
KeysB5Blue
petriTL
2010DETYELLOWRT
williams rt
BACNBLK
oilslick
MIDNITE RT
TJGS
Chadwick
CTRaider
mstreet
climberccm

Coyote
friendoffur
Scat Pack
Torred Hot
Christine Lives
jklotz10
jhsmith
BigSlamu

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
I nominate Ultrareef and Danno. Good luck to all!

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
Man...this is getting impossible for me....I made a only top notch A list....and STILL came up with 6!!!!! I'm going with Hajo and SRT PWR this month....and apologies to the other four on my list!!:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Me too Dan!!!!

OK 2010CHALLENGER is my pick this month.

Joe

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
49,359 Posts
I will nominate SRT PWR this month.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
My nominations this month are Vanish (no backing out of this any more, Butch!) and 1BADDRT.
Both of these members are WAAAAAYYYYY overdue.

On a side note, I'd like to nominate Latenite1 for an honorary MOTM - since he refuses to throw his name in the hat.
I can't think of many members who contribute more to the Z than Marv.
Thank you, Marv! You're always there with the right answer, an appropriate link, or a damned funny political satire.
I love reading your posts, my friend! They always help me get through a lousey day! :smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
My nominations this month are Vanish (no backing out of this any more, Butch!) and 1BADDRT.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Vanish and 1BADDRT this month.

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts

On a side note, I'd like to nominate Latenite1 for an honorary MOTM - since he refuses to throw his name in the hat.
Thank you, Marv! You're always there with the right answer, an appropriate link, or a damned funny political satire.
I love reading your posts, my friend! They always help me get through a lousey day! :smileup::smileup::smileup:
X1000 about Marv!!!!

·
Registered
9,624 Posts
Hey thanks Guys.

Here are my Nominations for MOTM...............

Thommo......&.......1BADDRT

Bob couldn't have said it any better

·
Politically correct.
11,104 Posts
Vanish and SRT PWR for me this month!!! :smileup:

And yes, Marv should get a MOTM whether he likes it or NOT!!!!! He's overruled here!!!! LOL!!!!!!

:3-smash:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Vanish and Dodgeguy for me this month.Good luck everybody.:wavey::smileup:

·
SOAL Challenger
1,326 Posts
Dodgeguy and SRT PWR this time.

·
Banned
10,372 Posts

I agree with you Bob, X-2........................ :4-wavey::smileup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.