Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Member Of The Month

Members can nominate two people per month, who they feel have made contributions that have gone above and beyond to make the Z the best place for a Challenger owner to be!

If you list more than two, the first two people listed will be your nominations.

Not everyone who is nominated gets in the running for voting. The top five nominees (plus ties) move on to the final voting for MOTM.

CONTEST RULES:

1. Nominations will last for the first half of the month and voting will go on for the second half of the month.
2. You can nominate up to two members for the contest. Don't nominate yourself!
3. Nominations should not only be based on how cool the members Challenger is, or how many mods they have. It should also be based on how much help the members have provided on the forum, how active they are, etc.
4. The top 5 nominees will be moved into the voting gallery for a final vote count.
5. Nominees must have images uploaded to their member gallery prior to the contest month. (We have not been enforcing this one, but will start this month - upload pictures if you want to make it to the final round!)
6. Nominees who did not win the contest must sit out one month before they may be nominated again.
7. Solicitation of votes on other forums or having friends sign up to vote for you will disqualify you from this, and any future ChallengerZ contests.
8. The winner will receive a special MOTM badge to sport by their user name. The winner must write a minimum 500+ word essay about their Dodge Challenger, (include an image of themselves) what it means to them, and what they think about the forum, its members, and how much fun they are having here!
(Or not having
) In which case we will have to

For complete rules click here:
Contest Rules

Good luck everyone!

The Following members are NOT eligible to be nominated this month:

Bigsnake
DieselDave24v
Pirates Girl
Weezerzeke
Panda RT
Drp6982
Latenite1
peelin
Adam
Vin57
Krazy Kim
SRTAndy
09ChallengerDad
Darth
Sk8nSanta
JesseRayJames
jkelly16
KeysB5Blue
petriTL
2010DETYELLOWRT
williams rt
BACNBLK
oilslick
MIDNITE RT
TJGS
Chadwick
CTRaider
mstreet
climberccm

Coyote
friendoffur
Scat Pack
Vanish
Jarhead11
Thommo
Cool SRT8
Avarageerod

·
SOAL Challenger
1,326 Posts
This month I'm going with Christine Lives and GT! :D

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'll go with jhsmith and ctchallenger.

Reactions: jhsmith

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,115 Posts
I'll start out with Vanish!!!!!!:smileup:

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
I would like Jim from JHSmith to be nominated. A VERY nice, caring man!

Reactions: jhsmith

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Man oh man...the longer I'm around here...the more guilty I feel doing this every month....So many that REALLY deserve this....and with 2 picks...I'm not doing justice to the others that could just as much be nominated. Oh well...Put me down for Hajo and TorRed Hot this month.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Now that was dumb!
6,003 Posts
Folks I am honored and appreciative for the nominations. I would normally just PM this to Theresa but noted in other nominating threads that some were offended when others respectfully declined the nomination.

I too must respectfully decline. I am lucky to have an 89 year old father who is a decorated WWII Veteran. Unfortunately at this time he is battling cancer. My brother and I are very very busy and I could not do justice with the time limitations. I've been on less for that reason.

Again thank you! I appreciate your thoughts greatly. Hopefully in the future after this issue is resolved you might consider me again.

Hajo
(wayne)

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Folks I am honored and appreciative for the nominations. I would normally just PM this to Theresa but noted in other nominating threads that some were offended when others respectfully declined the nomination.

I too must respectfully decline. I am lucky to have an 89 year old father who is a decorated WWII Veteran. Unfortunately at this time he is battling cancer. My brother and I are very very busy and I could not do justice with the time limitations. I've been on less for that reason.

Again thank you! I appreciate your thoughts greatly. Hopefully in the future after this issue is resolved you might consider me again.

Hajo
(wayne)
Very sorry to hear this Wayne...and thanks for the post. I'll go with corn619 for my second.

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,355 Posts

Hajo
(wayne)
My vote is for Wayne's Dad. Yeah he is not member, yeah he doesn't own a Challenger, and yeah this doesn't have a chance of passing, but he is from the "Greatest Generation" of men and women who served and that's good enough for me. I vote for Hajo's Dad.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
I am nominating someone who is long overdue. She works in the background behind the scenes.

TorRed Hot

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.