Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2011 Green With Envy SRT8 which is in excellent condition with 38,500 miles on it. It has ARH long tube headers with high flow cats, ARH catback exhaust and MOPAR quad tips. Also included are ARH midpipes to replace the cats if you'd like. The entire T-304 ARH exhaust system alone cost $2,650 so please bare this in mind when comparing other stock car prices. This car was dynotuned @433 RWHP and 438 RWTQ as currently set up with K&N CAI and runs and sounds awesome! It has virtually every option possible including moonroof plus larger NAV unit and subwoofer in trunk. Upgraded with extra wide Nitto Motivo 80,000+ mile tires all around (see sig for details) and a Lakewood strut tower brace with painted strut tower covers. For those of you that don't need to show a front license plate, the front bumper's never been drilled (I do have the stock plate mount though). Also included are Weathertech mats and original rugs which are in like new condition.
This car has never been tracked, done burnouts, or has otherwise been abused, although I don't dog it either.
There were only 887 Dodge Challenger SRT8 units built in Green With Envy Pearl Coat paint for the 2011 model year. Of these vehicles, only 459 units were equipped with the 6-Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission. If you want a GWE SRT8, here's your opportunity to own one with a LOT of extras included for $37,900!
The car is located in Southern NH. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or for more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
wow that is a great price. good luck on the sell, you shouldn't have any problem selling that nice car

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available at $34,900 AND did I mention this includes a new DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 tuner with 2 dyno tunes?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price lowered to the bottom line of $33,500! Don't hesitate if you're in the market for a sweet bargain!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.