Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting is now open for our Member Of The Month Contest !!

Click Here to Vote!

(Scroll down to the last set of pics and vote for the Member of your choice!)

Good Luck to all!

Please remember......if you are entered in the MOTM contest, do not delete the picture
(that is used for the contest) from your gallery or you will not receive any votes.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Vote's in! Good luck to everyone. All are very worthy this month. Some great members to choose from.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
my vote is in! good luck all!

·
Moparaholic
1,171 Posts
All deserving! Votes in.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
Wow tough one!Good luck to all!

·
Registered
633 Posts
My vote is in. Best of luck to all the fine nominees. And happy Holidays to all!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm doing something wrong, I'm tring to vote ctchallenger for member of the month but I am unable to get to the correct page to vote on?

·
Dazed & Confused
35,841 Posts
I'm doing something wrong, I'm tring to vote ctchallenger for member of the month but I am unable to get to the correct page to vote on?
Click on the blue "Vote" link in the first post above. It will carry you to the contest. Scroll down to the 3rd set of pics, each one should have a vote link. Click on the one you want.

He's not in this months running so he won't show up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dude I love this forum, everyone is so helpfull but I got to say it sure ain't very user friendly. Or I guess maybe it's just me because I still don't see a blue "vote" link in my first post above! But Thank You jkelly16 for tring to help me, I guess I'm just not very computer educated.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Dude I love this forum, everyone is so helpfull but I got to say it sure ain't very user friendly. Or I guess maybe it's just me because I still don't see a blue "vote" link in my first post above! But Thank You jkelly16 for tring to help me, I guess I'm just not very computer educated.
By 'above' I think Joe meant the first post in this thread. Here, click this link, and it'll take you back to the first post, there you can find the link to the voting section. :smileup:

http://www.challengerforumz.com/showpost.php?p=598747&postcount=1

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is where I really start feeling stupid, I've been on that page several times but once I get there I don't know how to vote? The last time I voted I had no problem, Has something changed?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.