Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Got the billet dual mount nitrous bottle holder today. Going to put it in when the rest of my fittings get here that i ordered few weeks ago. Still havent seen 2 fittings and its driving me crazy.
Rim Metal
Iron Metal Font Glass Door

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
So i got the front air dam this week. Had the time and all the parts i needed for when i pull the nose off. Put the bulbs in the headlights, and mounted the air dam to the nose. This stuff is from Duraflex and not for the inexperienced. Its called circuit style. Air dam is carbon fiber, company called me after i ordered it to make sure i had the correct nose before selling and shipping it to me. Lights are Vland. Ive used them before and had no issues. These have the RGB halos controlled by the app on the phone. Heres the pics
Footwear Carbon Automotive exterior Shoe Synthetic rubber
Automotive exterior Bumper Tire Auto part Automotive tire
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Trunk
Fictional character Art
Carton Box Footwear Auto part Packaging and labeling
Text Font Label
Technology Electronic device
Helmet Audio equipment Personal protective equipment Technology Electronic device
Electronics Technology Plastic Plastic bag Electronic device
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Rim

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ive been trying different lower grills to see what i like. Think ive finally got one that looks good and gives the look im after. Ita a f150 factory grill off a 05. Cut it out and modified it to fit. Have tried the wire grills and didnt care for how they looked. Going to look for some fog lights next.
Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Vehicle Car
Automotive exterior Bumper Grille Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,800 Posts
Ive been trying different lower grills to see what i like. Think ive finally got one that looks good and gives the look im after. Ita a f150 factory grill off a 05. Cut it out and modified it to fit. Have tried the wire grills and didnt care for how they looked. Going to look for some fog lights next. View attachment 257747 View attachment 257748
Looks fantastic, but not too speed bump friendly!

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,405 Posts
Just a thought. Have you considered matching the lower grill with the upper grill? The horizontal look just seems (to me for what it's worth) to look more natural than the beehive. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,800 Posts
How does that grill affect your headlights at night, looks like it will cut the headlight brightness by about 50%?

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Just a thought. Have you considered matching the lower grill with the upper grill? The horizontal look just seems (to me for what it's worth) to look more natural than the beehive. JMHO.
I bought both upper and lower at the same time. But the lower wont fit. Its too small. So unless i build it from scratch is the only option to getting them to match. Theres a bend in the middle and no access to an aluminum welder.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
How does that grill affect your headlights at night, looks like it will cut the headlight brightness by about 50%?
The upper grill has no effect on the lights at all. Nice and bright and can see a long distance. I put HID's in when i put the lights in. Ill try to take a pic at night looking out the windshield so yall can see how they look.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Been doing some minor yet important stuff lately. Getting ready to wire up the nitrous guage, afr and low fuel pressure gauge along with the line lock. Put warning indicator in for the line lock and button. All these systems get their own wiring, fuses and relays along with mounting the shift light and the wiring for it.
Vehicle Car Gauge Speedometer Auto part
Silver Tire Leather Auto part Metal
Auto part Wheel Rim Titanium Vehicle
Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Wheel Car
Vehicle Bumper Auto part Car Automotive lighting
Silver Tire Leather Auto part Metal
Auto part Wheel Rim Titanium Vehicle

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Been hunting for an affordable door panel for the passenger side of my car. The donor car door was ripped off and bent in half. These are not cheap for the '15 up cars. Finally found one in miami. Actually both. These are off a '18 hellcat. Gave 100 for the pair. They have leather inserts instead of the cloth. Got switches with them also. Will be putting both into my car over the weekend.
Car Vehicle Vehicle door
Vehicle door Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,615 Posts
WOW! This is quite the cool project. Nice work!

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL
41 - 60 of 87 Posts