Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Its been a while since ive posted or been on the site. Cars been amazing. Have put 2000 miles on it and have run the piss out of it. No lights or gremlins have popped up. Getting ready to buy new house so all my $$ is tied up til summer. Then it will get more upgrades.

So how much did the iterior swap alone cost you including any programming and fabrication made to the interior and would the work on a 2009 or would it have to be a 2011+
It costs me very little to do the upgrades. Its my trade and all work was done by me. Donor car is whats required so thats your biggest cost.

·
Trigger657
2,389 Posts
Its been a while since ive posted or been on the site. Cars been amazing. Have put 2000 miles on it and have run the piss out of it. No lights or gremlins have popped up. Getting ready to buy new house so all my $$ is tied up til summer. Then it will get more upgrades.

It costs me very little to do the upgrades. Its my trade and all work was done by me. Donor car is whats required so thats your biggest cost.
I was wondering what happened to you. I had enjoyed your pictures with the upgrades. Got any new pics of the finished or almost finished project...?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I was wondering what happened to you. I had enjoyed your pictures with the upgrades. Got any new pics of the finished or almost finished project...?
Still around, just been putting every cent up into savings at moment. No new pics lately. Sorry. Just big smile on my face when i drive it. Only thing ive done is put premium in it when i drive. Other than that its still the same. Have cam sitting in the closet waiting. Its killing me, but have priorities first unfortunately.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
8,923 Posts
Glad to hear your 'Mixed- Breed' is running good and best of luck with your new home search.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts