Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 2012 R/T have a rubber bump stop on the rear shocks ? I know the front do , but was wondering about the rear ones . Hard to tell with the shocks having a long sleeve on them . Thanks , BooBoo

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The standard rear shocks and springs are separate mate.
Yes I know , but I,m wondering if there is a rubber bump stop on the rod/shaft of the shock up under the sleeve ? Theres a sleeve on the upper portion of the shock . You,ld have to take the shock off probley to tell . I was hoping someone might have a factory shock laying around so they could check . Thanks . BooBoo

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes I know , but I,m wondering if there is a rubber bump stop on the rod/shaft of the shock up under the sleeve ? Theres a sleeve on the upper portion of the shock . You,ld have to take the shock off probley to tell . I was hoping someone might have a factory shock laying around so they could check . Thanks . BooBoo
Apologies, I misunderstood the question. I don't think there is one under the sleeve, but I'm not 100% sure.

I think you just have the shock with the rod, a sleeve and then this part: http://www.nextdayauto.com/2009-dod...ounting-kit-rear-upper-kyb-w0133-1906432.html

Hope that helps.

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts