Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out my car today and noticed that there is a little scratch or ding on the red lining of one of my rims! I need to get this fixed ASAP. Would I have to replace the whole thing? I'm going to upload a picture because I have no idea how to describe this. I wouldnt say scratch but more like it peeled?? Can i just get that small part fixed? I live overseas in Korea and they have a lot of custom shops here. I just don't want to spend a whole lot like replacing one whole rim. Please someone help. Has anyone expierenced this? how did you fix it?

Just in case you can't see the picture here is the link.http://imgur.com/uE5oGG2

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,029 Posts
From your picture, I'd get some touch up paint & small brush. The cost of a new wheel (O.E.M.) is out of sight.--JMO-:4-dontknow:

This way you'll have the touch up paint for the next ding. I've got the black 20" wheels on mine, and have touched them up a couple of times. I know they're there, but no one else notices.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,530 Posts
If you have access to a Dremel tool, I would carefully knock the burr off of it and the use touch up paint. It won't be perfect, but will be less noticeable. Good Luck!

Reactions: Scat Pack
1 - 4 of 4 Posts