Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, I have a 2014 Dodge Challenger Anniversary Edition for sale.
I'll tell everyone right up front "it's a rebuilt vehicle from California". This is the second Challenger that I have purchased from an isurance company and rebuilt. My first one was a 2012 R/T Plus 6 spd. This one
is Crystal Black with the "Molten Red" leather interior. Currently it has 13,100 miles, is titled to me and stored in my garage on a 4 post lift. Options: 6 spd Tremec trans, 3:90 sure grip rear end, 20" wheels, sunroof, power-heated leather seats, nav system, and hill climb assist. The car is beautiful, put together right, and drives straight and tight. No issues and certainly no complaints. It's cool and fun to drive. I literally have too many projects and my better half is pushing me to sell something. Asking $17,500.

I have pictures of this vehicle in my album. If you're interested, I'll send pictures of the car when I purchased it (before repairs) and during the repairs. I also have the Michigan Secretary of State inspection report that I will share with the new owner. VIN 2C3CDYBT0EH310843

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,557 Posts
Per forum rules, you must post pictures of the vehicle in this thread. Also, you must supply a VIN#. Please do this ASAP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.