Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get out your calendars, start getting your mods done, polish and wax your Beasts.

The first one that is listed is aways out so start your plans now.

www.classic-cruisers.de

The Classic Cruisers Car show this year will be held in Giebelstadt.

5 July 2014 (Saturday) Starting at 11:00

Hi people, now it is tightened up, the 5th US car meeting of the Classic Cruisers this time differently and at a new location former US airbase Gamal city with the following attractions:
US cars and bikes
sky diver show
dealer
and many Exhibitor Awards in several categories

Bouncy castle for children and additional attractions

Historic Airbase Giebelstadt:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugplatz_Giebelstadt

Die Band:
http://www.tom-blackties.de/

I was told they will have a 1/4 mile strip there as well.

Entrance Prices:

Gawkers 1 Euro

MotorCycles 2 Euro

US Cars 5 Euro

Children under 14 Free

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
Pat, that looks like a very impressive Car Cruise! I clicked on the links, (Im thinking you have master the local language, LOL!) and I strolled through the many pictures and there is a ton of fine looking cars and trucks that participated in a past event. What a nice variety and selection you guys have there.

Look forward to seeing the pictures after this upcoming event. I liked the 53 Buick, 67 Pontiac GP, and the Ampicar!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pat, that looks like a very impressive Car Cruise! I clicked on the links, (Im thinking you have master the local language, LOL!) and I strolled through the many pictures and there is a ton of fine looking cars and trucks that participated in a past event. What a nice variety and selection you guys have there.

Look forward to seeing the pictures after this upcoming event. I liked the 53 Buick, 67 Pontiac GP, and the Ampicar!

You would be suprised at the shear number of American Muscle over here. Most are in pristine condition. The biggest show over here is in Geiselwind in the May June time frame. A weekend event that will easily have over 1000 cars, trucks and bikes. I have to drink plenty of water before I go because of the drool fest that goes long with it. If you go into photo bucket and look up 09RT2 (it's open for public viewing) you will see the pics I have from various shows. I have a lot more I haven't added there yet but plan on in the near future. Enjoy

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
You would be suprised at the shear number of American Muscle over here. Most are in pristine condition. The biggest show over here is in Geiselwind in the May June time frame. A weekend event that will easily have over 1000 cars, trucks and bikes. I have to drink plenty of water before I go because of the drool fest that goes long with it. If you go into photo bucket and look up 09RT2 (it's open for public viewing) you will see the pics I have from various shows. I have a lot more I haven't added there yet but plan on in the near future. Enjoy
Pat, I went looking for your pictures on Photobuckeet and I didn't get any results for 09RT2. I tried upper and lower case and made sure I used a zero and not and "O". I have an account and logged in as well.

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is another date for you.

20-22 June 2014 Geiselwind Car Show Sponsored by Auto Mag

StreetMag-Show Geiselwind

For those that have not been it is massive... Live bands, burn out competitions, onstage judging for trophies. Well over a thousand American Cars and Motor Cycles. This is the biggest event of the year. Great times.

I have been for the past two years and had a blast both times.

You are getting plenty of notice for this one so NO EXCUSES!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.