Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all that are planning on going to the Chrysler Nationals if you could please register under the Keystonechallengers and join us for Dodge's 100th, Hemi's 50th, and Carlisle Events 40th. There's going to be some great things happing with all this going on so please join us and make sure to stop by are club tent all z members are welcome to join us for the great event . The dates are July 11,12,13 hope to see you there

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
For those that have gone before is there material sent to take to the show or do you get that when you arrive at the show and check in?

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
4,572 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those that have gone before is there material sent to take to the show or do you get that when you arrive at the show and check in?

Take it easy
Jay
to register go to carlisleevents.com for the showfield you will see the club in the dropdown when you sign up the weekend is 50.00 i think

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
I registered back in January/February just don't remember getting anything in the mail was why I was asking.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I go every year! Wouldn't miss it! Looking forward to meeting some members!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I registered back in January/February just don't remember getting anything in the mail was why I was asking.

Take it easy
Jay
You'll get your registration/window sticker in the mail a few weeks before the show.

See you folks there. :4-wavey:

:Hey:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,600 Posts
Man this is a great event, if you can go, do it. I was there once a parts buying trip and got to meet Ronnie Sox, Buddy Martin and Dick Landy.I found some new old stock parts and some great used parts for the 2 Challengers I had at the time.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Great event, we will be a vendor this year again!

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Man this is a great event, if you can go, do it. I was there once a parts buying trip and got to meet Ronnie Sox, Buddy Martin and Dick Landy.I found some new old stock parts and some great used parts for the 2 Challengers I had at the time.
It's a great show and a great place to find any Mopar parts one might be looking for.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,600 Posts
It's a great show and a great place to find any Mopar parts one might be looking for.
Yeah was I surprised when I found a new old stock grille panel for my 73 Challenger.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
To all that are planning on going to the Chrysler Nationals if you could please register under the Keystonechallengers and join us for Dodge's 100th, Hemi's 50th, and Carlisle Events 40th. There's going to be some great things happing with all this going on so please join us and make sure to stop by are club tent all z members are welcome to join us for the great event . The dates are July 11,12,13 hope to see you there
Will do....see you there, Junior!

Go to this website & pre-register. Your registration will be sent to you.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

Good luck & see you there. :smileup:
Making the drive down from the Great White North, eh John? Cool, we'll see you there. :smileup:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks to those that registered under the club so we need some more to help the list grow

·
Registered
94 Posts
So I am planning to register for this tonight, but this will be my first actual car show, though I try to go to The Chrysler Nationals every year as a visitor.

Is there anything I should know when registering? beside the Keystone Challengers

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I am planning to register for this tonight, but this will be my first actual car show, though I try to go to The Chrysler Nationals every year as a visitor.

Is there anything I should know when registering? beside the Keystone Challengers
no just register before midnight today to get 10% off they will send you a sticker before the event thanks for registering . there will be a car there from graveyard cars no word on mark being there

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Registered today....yeah, nothing like waiting until the last minute, I know :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts