Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the first shaker car we finished( yes it is a 100th anniversary with the shaker option 1 of 5). Also a picture of the #043 Shaker Hood Challenger that we have apart. We added Heads, Cam, Headers, Cat back and final numbers at 423RWHP and 438 RWTQ. While we had these apart we now have a Petty's Garage Front Strut Bar that is only for the Factory Shaker Hood Challengers. I will post pictures when the we put the 043 car back together. We will have Shaker Hood Strut bars on our hauler in Carlisle this weekend if you happen to be there. Contact [email protected] with any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have Shaker 0543 and I am very interested in the front strut bar. I live in Philly so I might make a trip out there just for the bar, do you have a price nailed down yet? Looking forward to updates, thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks Mike and Petty's Garage

Class act group of guys, hooked me up with the strut tower an the Chrysler National in Carlisle. They will be the first place i go for future shaker products.

Mike, keep me posted on the new intake tube you guys are working on. Thx again

·
Registered
10 Posts
The great guys at Petty's hooked me up at the Mopar Nats this weekend with their Shaker front strut bar (thanks!). I was paying close attention to any changes in cornering feel on the drive back home, and I can say there is definitely a more solid, planted feel in turns with the strut bar added.

I picked up their 35mm front/ 22mm rear sway bars while there also, and look forward to having them installed in the near future. I'll report back with my impressions once they're on...

·
Registered
61 Posts
The great guys at Petty's hooked me up at the Mopar Nats this weekend with their Shaker front strut bar (thanks!). I was paying close attention to any changes in cornering feel on the drive back home, and I can say there is definitely a more solid, planted feel in turns with the strut bar added.

I picked up their 35mm front/ 22mm rear sway bars while there also, and look forward to having them installed in the near future. I'll report back with my impressions once they're on...
They are a great bunch and very accommodating, they are the first place i look now when I am looking for something new for my Shaker

·
Registered
222 Posts
Any word on their air intake tube?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts