Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 2013 R/T classic Jazz Blue for the 2014 R/T Shaker Limited Edition this thing seems way more faster and the sound geesh that shaker with that mopar huge cold air intake man the air is sucked in and boooom the color is clear black, loving it as we do all new things i can say this i have had folks breaking their necks looking at the car its a good feeling these cars are the best if you ask me.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Congrats, great looking car. :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,456 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Traded in my 2013 R/T classic Jazz Blue for the 2014 R/T Shaker Limited Edition this thing seems way more faster and the sound geesh that shaker with that mopar huge cold air intake man the air is sucked in and boooom the color is clear black, loving it as we do all new things i can say this i have had folks breaking their necks looking at the car its a good feeling these cars are the best if you ask me.

Grats! Hold on to her for a long time. Great car you got there. :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Great looking ride. Congratulations! Sounds like you're happy.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
WOW! That's a beauty! Nothing like a black Shaker!! ENJOY!:smileup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Beautiful!!! Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats, picked up mine a week ago now, also in black. Number 499. Definitely an improvement over the 2010 R/T I traded in. Big difference in the quick ratio steering and the lowered sports suspension. Agree about the exhaust. Upgrade a must. I also looking at adding a modern muscle upgraded throttle body.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Congrats!!!

Still waiting on mine to be built. She is supposed to roll down the line 5 May. Well I know she is at least #842 or higher now :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts