Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post, though I have used the forum to research issues.

I contacted Dodge to get numbers on the 2,000 Shakers produced, but they do not have them. I am looking to get these numbers for my own use, and have no intentions of selling them. I am willing to share the data I have so you can see how common or rare your Shaker might be. All data collected so far has come from the windowstickers I viewed on AutoTrader.com, and I only have 99 cars so far, including mine, number 0704.

Of the 99, 33 are black, 23 orange, 18 white, 13 silver, 9 TorRed, 3 plum crazy.

Only 4 have the engine block heater.
Only 7 have the stripe delete
56 have the HID lights.
68 are automatics.
32 have the stock sound system, 42 opted for Sound Group 2, and 25 the Harmon Kardon.
46 have the sun roof

If you would like to contribute to the information I have, I am looking for all data on the sticker plus the dash placque number. I will take whatever you are willing to share, either here or via email... [email protected]
As I get more data, I can update the numbers above; the more data I get, the more meaningful it is.

Sorry to be so long winded in my first post.
Thank you,
Dennis

·
Registered
222 Posts
Billet Silver, Auto, HID lights, sunroof, sound group 2, all season tires. Bought in Austin, Texas

Reactions: Neva33540

·
Registered
131 Posts
shaker

Number 1523, Red with Red interior, Black shaker embroidery on seats (all others are orange), stripes, 6 speed, every option except engine block heater. Bought at Bosak Dodge. Car goes in Saturday for Brembo Brake upgrade, lowering springs and custom built 3pc black and polished wheels, then it's off to Arrington Performance for cam and ported & polished heads, their new throttle body & ported intake, Rolling Thunder exhaust and a barton shifter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Number 1523, Red with Red interior, Black shaker embroidery on seats (all others are orange), stripes, 6 speed, every option except engine block heater. Bought at Bosak Dodge. Car goes in Saturday for Brembo Brake upgrade, lowering springs and custom built 3pc black and polished wheels, then it's off to Arrington Performance for cam and ported & polished heads, their new throttle body & ported intake, Rolling Thunder exhaust and a barton shifter.
Sounds like quite a ride! Of 112 cars I have found so far, only 11 are TorRed. 5 of those are automatics, 7 are 6-speeds. I know you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
#1385 here. Just purchased on Thursday from showroom in spokane, WA. White, auto, sunroof, stripes, Harmon Karon sound, HIDs.... I'll send you the sticker info when I get back to town.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2014 Challenger Shaker Dash Plaque

Dodge planed to make about 2000 of the 2014 Challenger Shakers, who has some of the lower numbered dash plaque cars and does anyone have number 2000?

What type of colors and options do you have?

Plum Crazy Purple, automatic transmission, 430n radio, sound group II, sunroof, anti spin rear axle, stripe delete.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Shaker 1949, TorRed 6 speed, 730 radio, radar red interior, no sunroof, stripes, and a set of blastin bob's !

·
Registered
4 Posts
PCP #0047 Bought her in Roanoke Illinois. Automatic, sunroof, 430n sound group II. Month after I bought her, we took it on our honeymoon. Drove on the blue ridge parkway thru the Smoky mountains. Car handled amazing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
PCP #0047 Bought her in Roanoke Illinois. Automatic, sunroof, 430n sound group II. Month after I bought her, we took it on our honeymoon. Drove on the blue ridge parkway thru the Smoky mountains. Car handled amazing.
Congrats on the car, good luck on the other thing. Nice thing about the car is it seems the honeymoon never ends, all you need to do is start it and feel the power lol I guess it is like a woman except the Hemi just seems to never get old.

·
Registered
402 Posts
here's #2105....he is a member here
Yup, that's me! As I posted elsewhere, they trashed my window sticker. I'm in the process of getting a copy and will add more info as soon as I get it.

Anybody have a number higher than 2105?

·
Registered
17 Posts
802 from MS purchased in September

Dash number 802-Header Orange, Uconnect full upgrade, Moon Roof, Black Stripes, Automatic, added door sills so far. Just getting started less than 800 miles......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE:
540 cars on my list
315 automatics (59%), 187 6speed (35%), 38 unknown
154 orange (29%), 116 black (19%), 81 white (15%), 68 pcp (13%), 61 red (11%), 52 silver (10%), 8 unknown
158 have the anti-spin diff (auto only)
294 gray interior (55%), 113 radar red (21%), 43 unknown
132 Sound Group2 (25%), 82 Harmon Kardon (15%), remainder unknown or no upgrade
177 sunroof (33%)
U430 98 (18%), U730 176 (33%)
HID lights 163 (31%)
Stripe Delete 50 (09%)
Engine block heater 8 (2%)

4 of these are Canadian cars
It is possible I have some cars twice, once from a dealer and once more from the owner

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
12,543 Posts
#0108- PCP, Sunroof, Sure Grip (anti Spin), 730N nav, Boston Sound Group II, Stripes, Summer Performance Tires, Automatic, PCM modification

1 - 20 of 217 Posts