Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
got kind of a diss at the end i have only been beat by one mustang since i got this car and that was a california blue mustang cobra and it was nice very aggressive tone and i smash almost all cameros except for the SS2 my neighbor has one and man its nuts fast. my only complaint with dodge is that the interior should have been updated going back to 2011 when they did the redesign on the charger not sure why they just left challenger while the comp moved up in interior design class. Another gripe is man why is it that mustangs and camero's the GT Platinums and up and SS up all have great sounding aggressive exhaust from the factory while dodge puts these low sounding non aggressive exhaust in our cars only to have us pay 1200 or more to get the mopar this should be a gimmie with the shaker geesh dodge. other than that i love my car i get made fun of for having to upgrade exhaust by my mustang and camero friends but my stuff still turns heads theirs don't every other car is one..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mine doesn't seem to perform as well as my '12 R/T. Doesn't seem to have the same low end. On the other hand, my '12's governor was at 139 were as I've had my '14 close to 145 and no governor kicked in yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just purchased a 2014 Shaker # 802 in orange. I really wanted and SRT, I had a 2011 RT Plus and was not satisfied. This car performs about the same if my memory serves me right. I bought this care way under 40 and the local dealer has over 50 on a list for a Hellcat and they will go for list they say. So maybe if I decided to sink another 22 in this one I can get it up there performance wise.

The look of this model is what sells it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Love my Shaker just the way it is. I don't care who's car is faster cause it's most likely not as good looking! I get more compliments and thumbs up from people than I ever imagined.

I especially love the look of fear in the eyes of those little tuner honda guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts