Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_2561.JPG Hey guys,

I have not posted in a while, so recently I purchased an 8lb boost Magnuson kit from Arrington Performance, had a local shop that builds race cars do the install and Sean from hemifever do the custom tune. I made sure to install an AEM wideband a/f prior to the install, connected it to my data logger to ensure optimal A/F which for me was 10.7 - 11 at full wot. Running on 91 pump gas. I recommend you get a wideband a/f if you Supercharge anything.

The Supercharger kit from Arrington came with everything; Fuel pump, Intercooler, all the hoses, adapters, can supercharger tune. My installers had to do some small fabrications when installing the intercooler and the shaker bracket to keep it factory looking.

Got to work with Sean again, he did another great job, he is very responsive and really understands our Hemi's. We did a week of data logging my timing, knock, a/f, rpm, speed and all the things to ensure the tune stayed safe keeping optimal performance. Adjusted the tune for my driving behavior and removed all the torque management.

This Supercharger produces huge gains through all the RPM's and I can really feel it. I am in great shape and my lower back was sore the first couple days of driving with the SC, just being suck hard back in the seat. The car runs great.

Look at that sexy torque curve and listen to the car roar!

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
That is awesome, I had mine done last year and really love it...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've been stashing the funds away since last year. Already thinking forging the bottom end, no machine work, just a swap to forge internals with a forge custom grind cam, better driveshaft, axles, stronger clutch, all to handle more boost!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts