Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and a little more info can be found here at the Allpar site.

This is not new but caught my eye.

For performance buffs with deep wallets, the big news for 2014 will be the release of the new Hellcat 6.2 V8 engine, poised to break the record for most powerful production V8. With an expected price upwards of $80,000, the Hellcat-equipped Challenger is aimed at the top Mustang (technically a Shelby) and Camaro.

·
Premium Member
24,752 Posts
For $80k it better be. :D

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
For that kind of money it should have a solid frame from the front to the back !

·
Premium Member
24,752 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am currently on assignment at Brampton where the Challenger is built. The tires used currently on the Hellcat Pilots are 275x40x20 front and rear. The front and rear fascia's, cluster, console and I/P have also been updated. And yes no HP or $ numbers yet. The exhaust is also modified with electronicly actuated dampners for MDS equipped and straight flow-through mufflers and resonators. The factory exhaust now sounds better than my aftermarket system. The front brakes on the Hellcat's are now 6 piston Brembo's with a 2-piece rotor, rears are the same as current.

·
Premium Member
24,752 Posts
Thanks for the info Edvaldo.
Update when you can.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Kinda looks like they stuck a nose of a Charger on the front, or thats the wrap fooling my eyes....yuck. Hope its more like the 1971 Challenger like they say but, my eyes aren't seeing it right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.