Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the Chrysler dealership today and built out a 2015 Challenger SRT. The order will be formally submitted on August 8th. It takes about 6-8 weeks from order date to take delivery...

This will be the longest 6-8 weeks in my LIFE!!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,757 Posts
Went to the Chrysler dealership today and built out a 2015 Challenger SRT. The order will be formally submitted on August 8th. It takes about 6-8 weeks from order date to take delivery...

Congrats on the new ride coming.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,977 Posts
Congrats on the new ride - you know pictures are mandatory when you get it - right?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, ditto on the pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
CONGRATS on your purchase! While we wait for pictures....tell us what you got in your SRT......any special goodies????

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
At least tell us the color!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Congrats on ordering your new SRT! May the weeks feel like days and the days like hours in your wait for the big day! It must be very emotional for you as well! We're all here waiting with you! Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

·
Registered
471 Posts
DETAILS !! Where can I find the option list for building a 15 SRT 392?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well that is where you go when they are offered to Build and Price. I went there and they are not offering the option to Build and Price a 2015 yet. Very soon I am guessing.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts

Congratulations :smileup:, as for the order time, well I've ordered two Challengers and the time varied quite a bit. The first, my 2010 R/T came in just 5 weeks after I ordered it, which was sooner than expected. My 2014 SRT Core on the other hand took six months and actually started out as a 2013 and in a different color, the year and color were changed on me during the order period. Here's hoping yours makes it's journey in six weeks or less :smileup:.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Posted before complete.
See below

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the kind words! Here is a brief rundown...

Priced Order Confirmation (POC)

Sales Code Description
LADS22 Challenger SRT 392
23K Customer Preferred Package 23K
ESH 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine
DEC 6-Speed Manual TREMEC transmission
APA Monotone Paint
*UL Prem Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
-X9 Black
YEP Manuf Statement of Origin
RA4 Uconnect 8.4 AN Am/FM/BT/Access/NAV
GWA Power Sunroof
ADG Technology Group
4EA Sold Vehicle
163 Zone 63-Dallas
PX8
3EJ Gas Guzzler Tax

Build Priority 99
Scheduling Priority 1-Sold Order

In a nutshell....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Letsjet,

At this point, you have to visit a dealership to build and price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered mine today too. I have all the options. I went with the black premium leather and Pitch black exterior (going to put pink stripes on the side). I was really disappointed with the exterior color selections. I wanted Yellow, would have handled Orange, would have been thrilled for the Fuscia. They have two shades of white, Tor Red (don't like it), 2 shades of black, 2 shades of grey, and jazz blue.. oh and sublime. Neon pickle?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats Amy!

I agree with you concerning color selection, but I went into it wanting black again, but didn't realize there were two shades of it. I went with pitch black as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congratulations ... cant wait to see her! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts