Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
First time posting. So got my R/T last Feb. basically a non winter daily driver. Done the resonator delete and a few cosmetic mods (re-badging). Got a Hurst shifter, started install, all goes well until I try to re-install the metal tunnel cover. The rear Hurst mount stud does not line up with the slot in the cover. The is really no adjustment in the shifter or the cover. Anybody run into this? Is there something I am missing?? It's Saturday and the Hurst customer assistance is closed till Monday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All,
First time posting. So got my R/T last Feb. basically a non winter daily driver. Done the resonator delete and a few cosmetic mods (re-badging). Got a Hurst shifter, started install, all goes well until I try to re-install the metal tunnel cover. The rear Hurst mount stud does not line up with the slot in the cover. The is really no adjustment in the shifter or the cover. Anybody run into this? Is there something I am missing?? It's Saturday and the Hurst customer assistance is closed till Monday.
So stupid me did not realize the rear bushing slides to adjust!! Oh well another learning experience...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts