Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all! Does anyone have specific info on the engine, transmission, rear end, etc. on this beast? Seeking more than just hp, tq and so forth - gear ratios, engine forging, tranny specs - in depth info.

Can't justify buying one now but maybe would look at a used one (maybe new?) in 2017-2018. I'm sure Mustang and Camaro owners are completely losing their sh*t over the production of this car! Assuming there are no "hiccups" with the Hellcat - holy smokes! 707 hp off the lot? Plus all the other goodies? So far, Dodge (SRT) has crushed it! Personally, I was expecting somewhere around 625 - 650 hp. From some of the comments I've read on Car and Driver and other such forums, the haters are REALLY HATING, which speaks volumes about how awesome this car will be. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seen major hating myself. I personally don't like mustangs much at all, but I thought it was so cool when the gt500 came out, and again when it got up in the 600s for power. Same with the ls9 powered Vette. And the same with the ZL1 for that matter. I don't understand all the hate for the hellcat. It is the coolest/best of them all in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are thinking of buying one in 2017-2018 and start a thread now? Lol
That wasn't the point of the thread, it was to get specs on the drivetrain and poking some fun at the haters - read the thread title. LOL.

Thanks 09ChallengerDad!

Reactions: 09ChallengerDad
1 - 5 of 5 Posts