Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RT Plus in Central Ohio... ready for someone to purchase...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Wow! I didn't expect them on the lots so soon! This is great news cause hopefully those of us who have already ordered will get them relatively quick!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,729 Posts
RT Plus in Central Ohio... ready for someone to purchase...

Cool to see them on the lot, out here we are probably at least a month away from getting any.Not sure I like what they did to the hood.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
I love Sublime, however, that looks kinda stark. Think I'd like to see it with a matte black hood, roof and trunk stripe.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Love the color! Love everything about the car.....EXCEPT those little red reflectors/lights on the rear diffuser.....throws the whole line off the rear end IMO.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd have to see it in person... I am not crazy about the color on the Challenger and I think it needs some black striping to break up the color.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
A black stripe helps that color a lot, i added one to my car

·
Registered
286 Posts
All I know is that I LOVE that rear end. It looks so much more refined. Makes the first gen look cheap and bulky.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sublime

Looks like sticker price $36,865 ish. I will check it out Monday to see in person :smileup: Love the color and hope Dodge has better wheels options as black wheels seem to blend in and somewhat lost on these cars.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
A black stripe helps that color a lot, i added one to my car

Now YOURS is Awesome !! I'm assuming you painted it or had it painted. Looks like an excellent job. :smileup: I don't think I like the hoods on the new ones as much as ours.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I will second the question about the "hole" on the spoiler. Is that a camera? It certainly stands out...and not in a good way.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In regards to camera on rear spoiler, we just all need to order a Scat Pack and have a Black spoiler for it to blend in :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts