Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Have you ever went to SEMA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked our hotel rooms at hotel32 this weekend..... days coming close...

I'm sure most gear heads.. know what Sema is.. an here's a bit for all that don't..

My quick thoughtz on a sema.
You must go.. at least 1 time in your life....

Threw my eyes"" you arrive.. have your badg e...you don't even no where to start...so many levels, buildings. An activities... uploaded my the sema app... picked places of interest..... an set path.. started with a visit to the dodge display... they had amazing things to see.. an even a virtual hell cat you could take a seat in an get a bondurant experience in.. the entire car moved . An that was only a start...
The to performance vendors.. you name it... there all here.. went to visit life long freind at mahle ind.. an watched there engine build off Competition.. then swyng by Lincoln's display they had live booths to use there latest tools..

My list could be a book.. so here are some pics.. an basics..

DSC_1041.JPG

IMAG0231.jpg
IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0216.jpg

So.. there's racing.. there's prototypes. Brand areas like dodge an mopar... all vendors new an old..there classes.. activities.. an you can buy things direct.. at a show price.. the people we see on TV.. you walk right Into.. or be sitting besides.... our last visit we ran into clay millican N miss Carissa biele host for ihra nitro jam, middle of another display to talk an joke with the fast an loud guys.. as well as TV street racers... just never know .. who you will see. Whew..

Enough from me.. here's there basic about
The 2016 SEMA Show will be held November 1–November 4.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, powersports, and RV markets. The 2015 SEMA Show drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers...

Note: The SEMA Show is not open to the general public.(ask who you know.. you can be as a exibthor threw them)

Link
https://www.semashow.com/

Don't miss it

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been a couple of times and it was awesome. After experiencing SEMA I don't get too excited about local car shows including Good Guys. I'm hoping I get the chance to go again in the next couple of years. I absolutely hate Las Vegas, but SEMA is a great time.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been a couple of times and it was awesome. After experiencing SEMA I don't get too excited about local car shows including Good Guys. I'm hoping I get the chance to go again in the next couple of years. I absolutely hate Las Vegas, but SEMA is a great time.
I agree. Makes other shows seem less exciting.. go from local area to a world wide gig.. the gear.. new parts. Styles. An ideas.. a grand marketplace.. this year aim to see more of the outdoor events.. an the early am meetings for certain areas of interest.

·
Registered
101 Posts
About four years ago I went to my first Shot Show which is an international firearms industry show in Vegas. I was blown away by the amount and variety of vendors. It truly was a four day long show just walking around and interacting with all industry products and personnel. I imagine SEMA is the same if not larger. Hopefully someday soon I will feel the same attending SEMA as I did the first time at Shot Show.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
About four years ago I went to my first Shot Show which is an international firearms industry show in Vegas. I was blown away by the amount and variety of vendors. It truly was a four day long show just walking around and interacting with all industry products and personnel. I imagine SEMA is the same if not larger. Hopefully someday soon I will feel the same attending SEMA as I did the first time at Shot Show.
Be ready to be blown away

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome.. new sema app Downloaded.

The latest iteration of the free Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show’s mobile app includes a list of 2,400 exhibiting companies, schedule of events, and seminar details.

By tapping a single button, mobile app users are able to create a list of exhibitors they want to see at the 2016 SEMA Show. Exhibitors are then added to a “favorites” list, which links to the booth number and a visual map showing where the booth is located.

Other features of the SEMA Show mobile app include:

• list of special events with dates, times and locations;
  • ability to add events to a personalized Show Planner;
  • ability to add personal appointments in the Show Planner;
  • list of celebrity appearances;
  • feeds of the official SEMA Show social media accounts, include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter; and
  • details about ground transportation, including locations of hotel shuttles.
The 2016 SEMA Show mobile app can be downloaded at no cost from the App Store, or from SEMAShow.com/app.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts