Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first time posting.

I was trying to look into upgrading my cars audio set up but got lost in the sea of forums. I have the sound group package with the 6 speaker and 276-watt amp. I was wondering what my options are when it comes to adding a sub-woofer to the car. From what I've found so far, I can add an 8in sub to the rear deck as long as its around 3 inches in depth and if I upgrade my amp to a 368-watt amp. That being said, does anyone know which sub I should go for specifically.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance..

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: justin johnson

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, first time posting. I was trying to look into upgrading my cars audio set up but got lost in the sea of forums. I have the sound group package with the 6 speaker and 276-watt amp. I was wondering what my options are when it comes to adding a sub-woofer to the car. From what I've found so far, I can add an 8in sub to the rear deck as long as its around 3 inches in depth and if I upgrade my amp to a 368-watt amp. That being said, does anyone know which sub I should go for specifically. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance..

·
Business
21,782 Posts
I haven't thought about looking into one of theses... how would I go about wiring it?
Sorry was assuming you knew how to wire a sub! Too try and explain how to run every wire would be to much typing. But all you need is the signal and a fused 12v power. Do you have a car audio sound store in your area. Maybe that would be the perfect place for you to start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts