Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the 2017 window sticker for the SP shakers and it does not include the heated/ventilated seats under the 24Y package. In 2016 window it does - Anyone out there with a 2017 that can verify heated/ventilated seats are included for 2017 and it was a missed typing error? Thanks for your help -

Shake n Bake!

Seabass

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,566 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from PA!!! Maybe a call to the dealership will help you find your answer.

Reactions: Lyle

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For 2017, heated and ventilated front seats are not in the 24Y Package but they are in the car (just got mine and I love it). On the window sticker, they are covered up near the top under "Interior".

·
Premium Member
12,526 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV.... Glad you joined us....

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,460 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Welcome to the ChallengerForumz, and greetings from America's Finest City! You've joined an awesome community of friendly Mopar enthusiasts and the most informative Challenger forum on the web.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Mine did, its under interior towards top! I have 24Y

IMG_8306.JPG

1 - 20 of 20 Posts