·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Lol i just got a scat pack that comes with the all blacked out grill n i wanted what i got

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
As for as I know nothing has changed in the front of the R/T from 15 through 17. It should fit. I would continue to look into it to be sure.

·
Registered
620 Posts
That's a Hellcat grille, and the Hellcat has a different front clip than the R/T. I suspect it might not be a direct swap in.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Congratulations man. I'm just trying to see if this will fit mine. I like my grille but not as much as this.
OMG.....I said "I wanted what I got".....what I meant was "I wanted what YOU got"....as in, I wanted the silver surrounds instead of the blacked out that I got

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG.....I said "I wanted what I got".....what I meant was "I wanted what YOU got"....as in, I wanted the silver surrounds instead of the blacked out that I got
I thought it sounded weird haha but thanks for the response, I like mine but I think I like the black more.. who knows. Wish I found one that would fit.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The advertisement lists the OEM parts that the honeycomb grille replaces. Shouldn't be too hard to cross check those part numbers against the grille currently on your car.

BTW, I used plasti-dip to paint over the silver parts of my grille and it worked out well.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I dont want to swap bad enough to do it in the msil cross country lol....but if there was someone close enogh to meet and do a parking lot swap, that could make it happen for me

Reactions: HERE WE GO AGAIN

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I dont want to swap bad enough to do it in the msil cross country lol....but if there was someone close enogh to meet and do a parking lot swap, that could make it happen for me
I swapped my black surrounds for my friend's silver ones a few months ago. You have to remove the whole nose to gain access to the surround clips. Not a bad job, maybe an hour for off-on with each car.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I swapped my black surrounds for my friend's silver ones a few months ago. You have to remove the whole nose to gain access to the surround clips. Not a bad job, maybe an hour for off-on with each car.
Yeah, I have done this a few times over the years and yes, for the '15 and up cars you have to remove the front end to do this without destroying the grill inserts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts