Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just made an account here to hopefully get some answers on supercharging. I have been looking around and I cant seem to find any threads asking the same questions. So here we go.

1. being that the 3.6L Pentastar hasnt changed whats really preventing a person from buying a supercharger kit from a 2015 along with a cracked pcm? I understand if a person was to tune their current pcm why waiting for the 2017's superchargers and tuners to come out would make sense. But not if its being replaced.

2. If my assumptions are correct does anyone have any recommendations for tuners/superchargers?

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,856 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,142 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,331 Posts
Hey guys I just made an account here to hopefully get some answers on supercharging. I have been looking around and I cant seem to find any threads asking the same questions. So here we go.

1. being that the 3.6L Pentastar hasnt changed whats really preventing a person from buying a supercharger kit from a 2015 along with a cracked pcm? I understand if a person was to tune their current pcm why waiting for the 2017's superchargers and tuners to come out would make sense. But not if its being replaced.

2. If my assumptions are correct does anyone have any recommendations for tuners/superchargers?
Check out Ripp superchargers They are a vendor here on this forum, they have a kit just for your 6 ...have fun

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out Ripp superchargers They are a vendor here on this forum, they have a kit just for your 6 ...have fun
I made the post because Ripp is advertising that the 2016-2017 superchargers are coming soon.
Im wondering if theres a difference

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ohio, go Bucks. Have you tried writing and asking vendors your questions?

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Welcome to the Z from North Carolina! We hope you find this a great place to show and discuss your Challenger. We have a super group of Mopar owners! Glad to have you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts