Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2018 Scat Pack and it wasn't what I expected at taking off from a dead stop. Wow way too much power (Got to love it )! I sold my 1973 Trans am to step to this hellious fun. I live in ND and the owners manual is correct only good for the 3 seasons. I would hate to drive this in snow! Thanks for letting me ad to this great forum.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,513 Posts
Welcome to Challenger ForumZ from Tampa Bay, Florida . Congratulations on the 2018 Scat Pack when you get a chance please share some Photos of your Ride we kinda like doing that here.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,128 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
welcome from south florida. you never had a snow beater? there is a thread in here about what snow belters drove during the snowy months. and yes, i drove my 79 t/a during ny snow storms. really was a treat and kept the heart rate going driving over the verranzano bridge.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack A8 B5 Blue
104 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. I just picked up a 2018 scat pack also and couldn’t agree more. They are fast. I’ve had lots of muscle cars over the years, I even had a Viper Truck but this scat pack is my favorite. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
They are great in the winter if you like driving sideways. Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got my 2018 Scat Pack and it wasn't what I expected at taking off from a dead stop. Wow way too much power (Got to love it )! I sold my 1973 Trans am to step to this hellious fun. I live in ND and the owners manual is correct only good for the 3 seasons. I would hate to drive this in snow! Thanks for letting me ad to this great forum.
Welcome, from SD and tires make a big difference, I put 305 on the back as 245 were not doing it for me!! Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check your SRT pages because you might have a valet mode which will cut the HP to about 300 horse's rather than the 485 horses so you could possible drive in the snow but my Scat Pack spends winters in my garage where it's safe. Besides the HP issue you likely have all season tires which suck in the snow. If you do plan on driving in the cold weather get snow tires all around so you can steer and stop as well as accelerate. My winter and all around car is an R/T Charger. I have two sets of rims and tires for the Charger depending on the season.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts