Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
26,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year for the Challenger Z Member of the Year Contest.

For the most part, the rules are the same as for the MOTM contest. You can refresh your memory here:

http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=36158

The only difference is that only PAST MEMBER OF THE MONTH WINNERS in good standing will be eligible to be nominated …..

Please choose your nominations from the following list:

Bigsnake, DieselDave24v, Pirates Girl, Weezerzeke, Panda RT, Drp6982, peelin, Adam, Vin57, Krazy Kim, SRTAndy, 09ChallengerDad, Darth, Sk8nSanta, petriTL, 2010DETYELLOWRT, williams rt, BACNBLK, oilslick, MIDNITE RT, TJGS, CTRaider, Coyote, friendoffur, Scat Pack, Torred Hot, Vanish, JHSmith, SRT PWR, LKLive13, 1BADDRT, w3fq, Charlene, avarageerod, jklotz10, BBChallyR/T, dodge4me, BigSlamu, 70barcuda, Leebroox, Dodgeguy, MoparX2, The Greek Mopar Man, 2010Challenger, VernZChallenger, erik108, Dodge Boy, EMARS77, JimMc, challengerfan56, Northernhawk, ply67cuda, ninjadave, climberccm, cdahl383, coolbreeze, jackal, Sweden, RunningWithBeers, ChristinaRTClassic, Home Theater Guy, Garfield411, wyo.hemi, Hammer Down, boyohboy, TheOldGuy, cowdoc, Bee Keeper 16, Shanes13, wvhemis, nunya, Sunstorm, Lyle, OrangeCrush392, N2rock, dave28, ScottieB, 245pacer, NEPA SCAT, JarheadsChallenger, dcde201057, baggerjack, DJ2010RT, FastMikeR1, James Brackett, GARRETTECH, dodgeman2, PaVaSteeler, shooterjgs, ScatSRT, Kustom1950ford, bnichols, VIXFIX, ThEoRy, BBC2Hemi, KrazMom

Members can nominate two people from the above list, who they feel have made contributions that have gone above and beyond to make the Z the best place for a Challenger owner to be!

Previous Member of the Year winners are not eligible.

If you list more than two, the first two people listed will be your nominations.
Not everyone who is nominated gets in the running for voting. The top five nominees (plus ties) move on to the final voting for MOTY.

This thread will close at midnight on November 30, 2018.

MOTM will resume in January.

·
Premium Member
38,992 Posts
Reactions: RunningWithBeers

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,458 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
32,057 Posts
My top choices also: dodgeguy and nunya

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,973 Posts

·
Premium Member