Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dodgeguy!!!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present. First let me thank all the people who supported me and the other candidates. There were a great group of people nominated and I am sure they will make MOTY in the future. When I joined this forum over 8 years ago I was welcomed by a great number of people and this impressed me. I started welcoming newcomers right away because I thought it was the least I could do. I was then asked if I would become a Members Relation Manager which meant welcoming in the Newbie section and on the users profile page as well as doing Birthday wishes. Well that has become an automatic thing for me. I was then asked if I would be a Moderator and I said sure if it helps the forum. My first task was to go through the General Discussion section and move threads to where they belonged. It was a big task as there were well over 600 pages and it took more time than I thought it would but I did not mind because it helped the forum. Lastly I am going to say Ask not what the Forum can do for you but what you can do for the Forum. It may take time but you will be recognized for your efforts. We have a wonderful thing here let us all try to keep it that way.

Dodgeguy (Corbin)
Congrats

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,457 Posts
Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,457 Posts

·